My latest idea for a new cartoon series!

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I saw Mikurotoro's thread of his idea for a new cartoon, and that inspired me to share one of my own.

With that out of the way, this series idea is called "Iggy in the Woods", and it would be about the adventures of 10-year-old Iggy who grew up in the woods and raised by a bear. Iggy is a feral and optimistic girl who wants to make her mother (the bear) proud by doing "bear things". She also befriends a boy named Tommy (placeholder name if the name doesn't bode out well), who never fits in and hangs out with the nerds. The show would be episodic and there would be a story arc in between, probably one about the whereabouts of Iggy's biological parents.

I'm probably gonna pitch the cartoon idea to Disney Television Animation, and maybe it can air on Disney Channel. If they reject it, I'll turn to maybe Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and/or Netflix.

Do you like my idea? Do you think it's a ripoff of another show/movie? Let me know about your thoughts!

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Do you have a pilot episode done for this yet? It sounds like a good enough idea, however I feel like a lot of shows wth the same character dynamic have already been done.

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I didn't make any animated material for it yet, but I am working on a pitch bible. I got the thought of a pilot episode in my head though.

Back