My Future Plans...

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
I should probably mention why I wasn't on here for the past few weeks (or months).

The reason why is because I've started tenth grade, top off the fact that I planned more than what I was capable of...

Which is kind of why I made this thread, to discuss my plans for future projects and ongoing projects (the notable one being my Spongebob Series and Movie Review).

So what's going to be my new future projects you may ask? Well, I plan on doing another series review similar to Spongebob but it's more aligned with the creepy aspect of Halloween and October.

The other thing I plan on doing is a theory for not Spongebob, but something else...

I'll give you the hints; Red, Yellow, and Green. They try to live their lives without any interference. They all live together in one roof...

Probably vague hints, but once you piece them together, you'll get them...

Anyways those two will be in Arts and Entertainment when I put them up at some point.

As for the Spongebob Series and Movie Review thread, it's still ongoing and plan on trying to get the pre movie era finished by the end of the year if that's possible, hopefully not having Season 2 bleeding into 2023 which would pretty much be overkill by that point compared to how long it took me to review Season 1 (which if you want the answer, it took me about 20 days).

However though what's keeping me from reviewing the remainder of pre movie is the fact that I don't have Season 3 and the movie, which wouldn't be problem unless if I take into account that I don't know where my only working DVD portable charger is at. Because my DVD portable is dead (it's also the only way that I watch the episodes, I got accustomed to watching them that way)...

However though, I hope that I could find the charger (or hope that I can just get another one) so I could continue with my Series and Movie review.

And I hope that this thread kinda cleared some things up for you guys as well as getting you guys hyped for some of my new stuff, anyways I hope that you all are having a good day and see you guys later

-Squidward1999:squidhappy:

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
The other thing I plan on doing is a theory for not Spongebob, but something else...

I'll give you the hints; Red, Yellow, and Green. They try to live their lives without any interference. They all live together in one roof...

Probably vague hints, but once you piece them together, you'll get them...
very vague

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I can't guess honestly maybe some incidental characters but I am making a spongebob comic review thread wanna join

Back