5. Sheldon Plankton
6. Sandy Cheeks
7. Eugene Krabs
8. Mrs. Puff
So You People?
P.S I know this topic will get like no replies :p

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
1. Squidward- His sarcastic personality is hilarious and he's relatable in some aspects
2. Patrick- His stupidity is typically funny, and I'm not huge on random humor, but he's pretty entertaining when it comes to that.
3. Plankton- He's adorable at times and I always feel bad for him. He's also fairly funny, too!
4. SpongeBob- He's awkwardly funny and surely a cutie! :3
5. Sandy- I like how sporty and fun she is. She needs to be used wayyyy more.

I hate Krabs most of the time, Puff is meh and Gary doesn't talk, so I don't want to really share my opinions on them.

SpongeyKid said:
nice list
Fixed.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
1. Squidward - His sarcasm is hilarious, he's the one I relate to most, and I just love his personality. I find curmudgeonly characters really endearing for some reason.
2. Plankton - lol do I even need to explain this one? He's adorable, hilarious, and I love comedic villains (or any type of villain, really).
3. SpongeBob - He's hilarious, adorable, and pretty much the sweetest thing to ever exist.
4. Sandy - She's extremely likable and well-rounded. Fun, tough, brave, smart, not the funniest character but has her moments, what more could I want?
5. Karen and Squilliam - Yes, these two are tied. I love Karen's snark, and Squilliam is #fabulous. Well, to be honest, I think I like the idea of Squilliam more than I like Squilliam himself. I like what he adds to Squidward's character and I think he has a lot of potential, unfortunately the show doesn't utilize him much. Karen has been given wonderful development, though.

I don't really dislike anyone on the show except Pearl, Patchy and Potty. Everyone else I like at least a little bit.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
1. Plankton- MWAHAHAHAHA! Ahem- Plankton is adorable, an evil genius, smart (which I just covered), adorable, and I guess I really relate to him- when I first started falling in love with the show again a few weeks ago I realized how much I have in common with him- sad truth- and how being evil is a heck of a lot of fun! Um- yeah.
2. Squidward- Squidward is adorable- in a different way than Plankton- but like how HPL said he really is endearing and for me at least it's impossible to not love Squidward. Some of my favourite scenes in the show have Plankton and Squidward interacting with each other, like in the movie, and Squidward definitely has a heart of gold. "The boy cries you a sweater of tears- and you kill 'im." "Happy, happy birthday... Happy happy..." Anyway-
Well it's really a tie between a lot of characters but I really like Karen, Squilliam, I like Mr. Krabs, I like SpongeBob and Patrick, not a huge fan of Sandy, Pearl... I like Gary, though he's not really my favourite- he is cute though and "Gary Come Home" always breaks my heart and I can't remember much else, except "CHOCOLATE!!!" *Ahem* That is all.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
1. Sandy: Diverse. Strong-willed. Brave. Intelligent. Independent. I prefer women like her instead of these ratchet chicks I see walking around in my high school. She's also different to every other main character. I enjoy the outcasts/standout characters in a cartoon the most. Whenever Sandy shows emotion, I can feel it because it takes a lot to get at Sandy.
2. SpongeBob: He is honestly the very character that got me into the show to begin with. He is extremely nice, happy-go-lucky, childish, and overall a fun person to be friends with. He did get sort of annoying in seasons 5-7, but I can forgive him for all his mistakes. Even in A Pal For Gary.
3. Patrick: Highly overrated but funny. His one liners make me laugh and his lazy antics are relatable.

As for the other main characters, Squidward was great pre-movie, but lately, I can't stand him. I never really liked Mr. Krabs, especially when his greed overclouds his judgement. I'm indifferent on Gary and Plankton. They have their cute moments, but that's basically it. I don't have much to say about either.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
1. Squidward (Its in the name, people! :P )
2. Sandy
3. SpongeBob
4. Plankton
5. Gary
6. Patrick
7. Mr. Krabs

BEST TO WORST MAIN CHARACTERS:

1. SpongeBob - I love SpongeBob so much and he is definelty one of the best cartoon characters ever. Even though he is annoying and stalker sometimes, he still makes me laugh. The reasons why I love him are that he is cute, friendly, funny, optimistic, nice and postive about everything and that makes him my favorite character in this show.
2. Plankton - I'm a huge fan of comedic villains (I think some of you already noticed on my first avatar) like Stewie Griffin and that's the main reason why I love Plankton. He is very funny and adorable. Even though he is a villain, he sometimes shows that he has a heart. Karen 2.0, Single Cell Anniversary and Plankton's Pet are perfect examples for this.
3. Sandy - She is one of the most underrated characters ever. She never get loved or the writers don't focus on him much. Sandy is one of my favorite cheracters because she is smart, funny and very extreme. I don't really mind that she is scientist in post-movie era. Her scientist side is interesting and I like her inventions. I always love her relationship with SpongeBob.
4. Squidward - To be honest, I used to dislike Squidward (not hate) but after I watch more episodes of SpongeBob, I started to like him actually. He is very funny, smart and cultured. I really love his sarcastic lines and he hating lots of things in the world is really funny. Even though he is a jerk sometimes, he has a heart too. He also loves SpongeBob, no matter how he annoys Squidward because SpongeBob sometimes make Squidward happy (Band Geeks, House Fancy, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, Love That Squid, etc). That's why I really love Squidward/SpongeBob centric episodes.
5. Gary - There's nothing too much to say to him but Gary is a very cute character and he is one of the characters who didn't have jerky or OOC moments and didn't change in post-movie era Much.
6. Patrick - I think a lot of people will be mad at he for putting Patrick lower on the list. I like Patrick too but he is not the best character ever and he is so overrated. Even though his dumb jokes are funny in most of pre-movie and some of post-movie episodes. He is unlikeable sometimes (I'm With Stupid, Yours Mine and Mine, Rule of Dumb, Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom) and his dumb jokes are not funny sometimes. There are some episodes that his stupidity is on a extreme level that not make me laugh.
7. Mr. Krabs - HE IS THE WORST MAIN CHARACTER IN SB EVER. I think we already said all of the reasons why he is the worst. He is not even good in pre-movie era.

1. Squidward - You all probably expected this.
2. Gary - LOL
3. SpongeBob - Yeah, he's the main character, people!
4. Patrick - So much memes!
5. Mrs. Puff - Awesome. Probably would be higher if it weren't for Demolition Doofus.
6. Plankton - Great.
7. Sandy - Pretty good character.
8. Mr. Krabs - Used to be in my top 5, and then...

2.png

2.png

2.png

39.png

2.png

563.png

35.png

37.png

2.png

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
1. SpongeBob - He's the best character IMO. However, he's sometimes annoying and weird. But I HATED him in A Pal for Gary, Boating Buddies and Squid's Visit. His character has been improved since Season 8.
2A. Squidward - I like his sarcasm, and he was my favorite character from Season 4 to Season 7. However, I HATED him in Little Yellow Book.
2B. Patrick - He used to be my favorite character in the pre-movie era. However, I still like him, but I think he changed in a bit.
4. Plankton - I don't know much to say about him, but he's a good character.
5. Gary - Same with Plankton. He hasn't been changed much in post-movie era, and that's good.
6. Sandy - Yes, I put her low. I like her and herself being a scientist and has also an extreme side.
7. Karen - I like her as well. I can't say anything else about her, since she's a recurring character.
8. Mr. Krabs - He's OK and used to be one of the best characters in pre-movie era. He changed a lot and became a cheapskate, greedier and more annoying as used to.

I didn't put characters such as Squilliam, Larry, Mrs. Puff and Pearl. Squilliam is decent. I don't like Larry, Mrs. Puff and Pearl.
However, Pearl is the worst character in the series. The same goes for the Bikini Bottomies.

Peterson

ʎlʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ƃuıdʎʇ ɹoɟ looɔ
Stuck in Center Parcs Whinfell Forest, England for
1. Squidward: Just because... I have an actual reason somewhere.

2. Spongebob: Love him or hate him. Depends what episode he is in. I like his character in Sandcastles in the Sans and in Pal for Gary... Self explanatory.

3. Plankton: He just seems likeable to me. He's got the power...

4. Patrick: Same as Spongebob, although kind of less likeable.

5. Sandy: She's OK. I just... Never really liked her that much but she's good most of the time.

6. Gary: I actually like him. The reason he's this low is because he can be a bit meh occasionally. In Treats for a few minutes he was annoying. (Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow)

7: Mr Krabs: He was OK in pre-movies but not in post-movies. Also he would do anything for money like sell Spongebob for LESS THAN A DOLLAR. Plus, it would have wrecked his business if the Dutchman kept him.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
1. Squidward (Who didn't see that coming, eh?) - His personality, the intelligent and grouchy artiste.
2. SpongeBob

The rest of the characters are all kinda weirdly tied..

3. Plankton, Krabs, Karen, and Gary
4. Sandy and Patrick

With most of the others, I've not yet formed a real opinion as to where they rank.

DiabolicalGenius

1. Plankton- I really relate to him the most. Being evil is a heck of a lot of fun and I know what it feels like being so small when you can do such big things and RULE THE WORLD! Mwahahahaha! Where was I? Oh yeah- Plankton's always been my favourite and I feel sort of a natural attraction to him- he's so small and evil and diabolical and he's what got me into the series and I love him. And I love ones like "Walking Small" and "The SpongeBob Movie" and I love how he doesn't care what other people think of him and he can insult anyone including his wife which he built, it's just a machine, not a real one, a W.I.F.E, yeah I love Plankton. And he's so adorable and evil and
vlcsnap_2014_01_01_18h34m48s229_by_booberfan-d70ar6y.png
Um yeah.
2. Squidward- Squidward is really sarcastic and clever and in "Dying For Pie" and stuff I really feel for him. I relate to him second-strongly on the show, plus he's a neat-freak, he loves music and he's got style. Weird style, but style. I really love Squidward.
3. I like different characters to different extents, but I really like Karen, I like Squilliam (even though he can be a jerk and show up Squidward), I like Mr. Krabs (KRABS! PLANKTON! KRABS! PLANKTON! SPONGEBOB!), I like SpongeBob, I do like Patrick even though his stupidity... let's move on- I like Gary, I'm not really that big a fan of Pearl, and Bubblebass- well he did crush Plankton in Plankton's Good Eye and squashed and tried to eat him in F.U.N.- OK I;'m not that big a fan of Bubblebass.

1. Squidward- He's sarcastic, he's hilarious, he's relatable, he's random.. What's not to like?
2. SpongeBob- He always manages to uplift my mood with his cuteness, his happiness, and his humor. I love how naive he is. (:
3. Plankton- I enjoy comedic villains a lot. It's just bonus points that he's tiny, cute, and has one of the best minor characters as a wife.
4. Sandy- Seriously an underrated character that could be used to make this show so much more creative. She's like a Mary Sue but not arrogant about it. I enjoy it when she graces the show.
5. Gary- He's cute and can be cool, but he's neutral.
6. Patrick- He's really funny sometimes, but he can be annoying VERY OFTEN in the show. However, his funny spots save him from....
7. Mr Krabs- He also has a tiny amount of funny moments and fatherly moments, but overall, he's a jerk and there is nothing too likeable about him from my standpoint.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
i just can't put my favorites in an order because they're all precious

but i'll try wah

1st - Sandy & SpongeBob .... heh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

they're equal okay

2nd - Patrick

3rd - Squidward

4th - Plankton?

5th - Pearl ??? she's actually another girl okay and i don't like Puff okay im sorry i'll go away now

DiabolicalGenius

Cosmic-Loop said:
i just can't put my favorites in an order because they're all precious

but i'll try wah

1st - Sandy & SpongeBob .... heh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

they're equal okay

2nd - Patrick

3rd - Squidward

4th - Plankton?

5th - Pearl ??? she's actually another girl okay and i don't like Puff okay im sorry i'll go away now
Daddy hates me!!! I'll run away and find a new DADDY!!! WAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Back