My episoide ideas

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
Anybody like my episoide ideas? Well they are all going here!

Here they are!

I'll start with 5 episoides per post

The Sleepover:
SpongeBob and Patrick are having a sleepover and are trying to get Squidward to join. He finally does and they have a real blast! See the entire story here in Fan Creations!
From Time to Time:
Sandy accidentally makes a worm hold and brings all of Bikini Bottom's times together! She needes to find the real SpongeBob and get everyone in there right times fast!
Kwanza Krabs:
It's Kwanza and Mr. Krabs is African-American and he won't celebrate because he's too cheap! SpongeBob and Mrs. Krabs needs to get him to celebrate because the Krabs family is coming to Bikini Bottom!
Eggs Ahoy!:
It's Easter and SpongeBob celebrates by adopting a SeaBunny. He names her Wopsy (Water and Flopsy combines). It gives birth to 10 SeaBunnies and they never got Eggixed (egg and fixed combined) which means they never got fixed to not lay eggs! One of the eggs blew up so SpongeBob needs to round up all the SeaBunnies and get them Eggixed before someone gets hurt!
Squidward Live!:
Squidward gets to perform his clarinet! On stage! Only SpongeBob, Patrick, and Plankton are goofing it up! Will Squid's fame go way down?

BONUS!:

A good creation of mine! The Adventures of SpongeBot and Friends! See it right here in Fan Creations!

SquidwardLover

More!

Seaball Smackdown:
SpongeBob sees Sandy watching baseball and really wants to play Seaball. He's bad at it. Sandy feels bad for him and makes cool equipment.
The Great Plankton Steal:
Plankton stole SpongeBob's Krabby Patty, Patrick's Kelp bar, and Squidward's Clarinet. Who will get them back before it's too late?
Lights, Camera, Pants! (Based on the GBA version of the game):
There filming The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and our friend get to be in it! Only our stars are missing! SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward need to use their amazing abilities to get our stars back!
Employee of the Year (Based on the PC game):
Mr. Krabs gets 2 free tickets to Neptune's Paradise and gives them to SpongeBob for being "Employee of the Year". SpongeBob and Patrick are going through silly adventures to get there. Will they make it in time?
Plankton's New Labratory:
Plankton is sick of being found of his plan by Mr. Krabs so he reloactes his Labratory. It isn't in the Chum Bucket anymore!

SquidwardLover

I know but I want to show them my episoide creations!

I have more!

Neighbor Party (Shorty):
SpongeBob, Gary, Squidward, and Patrick have a small neighbor party.
Bikini Bottom Tour:
SpongeBob takes you through Bikini Bottom in a tour!
SpongeBob SquarePants and Friends Dance Party:
Our friends are having a dance party.
Battle of the Krabby Patty:
Plankton gets a package and it's a Krabby Patty! It's up to SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs to get it back!
Soccer, or Smocker?
Sandy teaches SpongeBob how to play soccer. Him and Patrick are horrible at soccer but Squidward is really good at it.

Mystery

YOU ATE OLD MAN JENKINS!
Mr. Krabs isn't African-American...he's a crab...

Other than that...kewl. ^^ Bikini Bottom Tour soundslike an offical ep idea! Like...The Krusty Krab Training Video...only with Spongebob instead of that talking ceiling. xD

SquidwardLover

Mr. Krabs isn't African-American...he's a crab...

Other than that...kewl. ^^ Bikini Bottom Tour soundslike an offical ep idea! Like...The Krusty Krab Training Video...only with Spongebob instead of that talking ceiling. xD

I know. That's all I could think of! I mean I just made it up!

SquidwardLover

Ha! Found it!

More!

Thanksgiving Troubles (Half-hour thanksgiving special):
It's thanksgiving time! Sandy wishes to celebrate it but doesn't have time to shop! SpongeBob volenteers to help. So him and his friends help.
Only a few problems.
SpongeBob and Patrick keep getting the wrong stuff, Squidward doesn't care so he doesn't get anything, and Mr. Krabs is so cheap that he won't buy anything! Will they ever be able to celebrate?
A Hannuka to Remember (Hannuka special) (Based on the episoide idea by EtayR):
The guy that Plankton talked to the most in "Plankton's Army" comes to the Chum Bucket to visit Plankton reminding him about Hannuka. Plankton has family coming up. It's gonna be a crazy Hannuka for Plankton!
Road Trip! (In a Mini-van) (I wrote this Fanfic out when I fisrt came) (Might not be SpongeBob-like):
Road Trip for SpongeBob, Squidward, Plankton, Mr. Krabs, Mrs. Puff, Sandy, and Patrick! It's real crazy! And it's all in a Mini-van!
The New Start-ups (New Year's Special):
It's a new year and everyone wants to start all over again! Can they achieve there goals?
Get Lucky Patrick! (St. Patrick's Day special) (This one is probally not very good):
It's St. Patrick's Day! So that also mean's that it's Patrick's day! Only all the luck is going to SpongeBob so it's Patrick's UNLUCKY day. Then at the end of the day, it switches...

Back