Completed My Bottom 30 Episodes

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Instead of full on reviewing these episodes, I'll just list short descriptions on why I find the episodes bad.

30. Banned in Bikini Bottom - One of the most if not the most forgettable episodes of the entire show. I actually had to look up the synopsis of this episode because I remembered literally nothing about it. The character designs in this episode are also really ugly.

29. Giant Squidward - There's already been multiple episodes about changing size... with all of them being much better than this episode.

28. Squid Wood - Doesn't really make much sense at all and just really annoying.

27. You Don't Know Sponge - How does Patrick know NOTHING about Spongebob?? I know Patrick is dumb but c'mon...

26. Pat no Pay - This is probably the only episode from seasons 5-8 where I actually feel bad for Mr. Krabs. You know an episode is bad when it makes ya do that.

25. Waiting - This episode left me waiting for something interesting to happen.

24. Big Sister Sam - Most unlikeable Spongebob character of all time imo.

23. Truth or Square - There's absolutely no truth here, because this episode is all lies and deceit!

22. Trench Billies - Just so stupid.

21: The Clash of Triton - Both Triton and his dad are unlikeable. Who am I supposed to sympathize with here???

20. Summer Job - This episode COULD'VE been good because of Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff's dynamic, but nothing is done with it. Also the episode ends with Mrs. Puff going to jail. How original.

19. A Flea in Her Dome - Itchy.

18. Little Yellow Book - Everyone sucks!

17. The Card - Missed Potential: The Episode

16. That Sinking Feeling - This episode goes from boring, to frustrating, to boring, to frustrating, and so on.

15. Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom - Patrick.

14. Squid Baby - Do you guys remember the cartoon Mega Babies?

13. Yours, Mine and Mine - This episode brings me back to being 5 years old, a time I don't want to relive...

12. Spongebob You're Fired - Filler. Lots and lots of filler. Also bad morals.

11. Are You Happy Now? - Probably the most uncomfortable I've ever been watching a Spongebob episode.

10. Pet Sitter Pat - Again, Patrick.

9. Fungus Among Us - Gross visuals, gross morals, gross everything!

8. Cephalopod Lodge - Wow, Squidward gets a chance for once in season 6! Oh, wait, nevermind.

7. Pet or Pests - I hate all of the visuals in this episode.

6. Boating Buddies - Great concept, horrible execution. Like seriously! This could've been a pretty fun episode but instead it was just another squid abuse episode.

5. A Pal For Gary - No.

4. The Splinter - Fungus Among Us but a lot worse. Like, A LOT worse. Also Patrick.

3. Choir Boys - Spongebob is just plain evil in this episode.

2. One Coarse Meal - I take back the thing I said about feeling bad for Mr. Krabs...

Dishonorable Mentions: All That Glitters, Kenny the Cat, The Fish Bowl, Ink Lemonade, The Thing

1. Stuck in the Wringer - Frustrating, stupid, and boring all throughout. This episode checks all the boxes for a bad Spongebob episode.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Finally, someone else who hates Stuck in the Wringer as much as I do. I cannot stand that episode. It's one of like 3 episodes that I will immediately turn away from. I pretty much agree with all of your choices here (though I'd probably move them around), except for Squid Wood, A Flea in Her Dome, Are You Happy Now?, and That Sinking Feeling, as I find all of those to be at least decent.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Whoa another Ink Lemonade hater! i hate that episode too! do Bikini Bottom have lemons? then Spongebob and Patrick should buy some of them and make regular lemonade for the customers like in real life!

anyways, i like your review and good job! i also respect your opinion on Kenny the Cat. weird, it was not aired in the US years ago so i watched it online instead and on the DVD too

Back