My Bottom 20 Season 1-3 Episodes

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I forgot about the ending, I agree that that part is terrible. The first 10 minutes were great though so it doesn't deserve to even be close to the bottom 20 of them.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Tacomaster said:
What about the ending? I hated that ending.
SpongeBob got slightly scolded (In not a remotely harsh way) for invading and ruining people's dreams. Why people like to freak out about that ending like it's the ending of Gone just strikes me as being emotionally fragile.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
SpongeBob got slightly scolded (In not a remotely harsh way) for invading and ruining people's dreams. Why people like to freak out about that ending like it's the ending of Gone just strikes me as being emotionally fragile.
But that's Dream Spongebob that did that, not the real Spongebob. And nobody would have known that Dream Spongebob was going into their dreams, He could've just been in their dreams without Dream Spongebob purposly going into them. So they could just yell at Spongebob many other times for being in their dreams when Dream Spongebob didn'r even do anything that time. Like, imagine if you were in a dream I had and you did something bad in it. Would it make any sense if I got mad at you for it?

I do agree it's defitenly not as bad as Gone's ending, getting mad at Spongebob for being in their dreams is better than abandoning him for 3 weeks while he slowly and slowly goes completetly insane, while they all burn a statue of Spongebob and dance on the ashes, for no reason at all. But I still didn't like the ending.

I still really like the episode though since the rest of it was great.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Wintermelon43 said:
But that's Dream Spongebob that did that, not the real Spongebob. And nobody would have known that Dream Spongebob was going into their dreams, He could've just been in their dreams without Dream Spongebob purposly going into them. So they could just yell at Spongebob many other times for being in their dreams when Dream Spongebob didn'r even do anything that time. Like, imagine if you were in a dream I had and you did something bad in it. Would it make any sense if I got mad at you for it?

I do agree it's defitenly not as bad as Gone's ending, getting mad at Spongebob for being in their dreams is better than abandoning him for 3 weeks while he slowly and slowly goes completetly insane, while they all burn a statue of Spongebob and dance on the ashes, for no reason at all. But I still didn't like the ending.

I still really like the episode though since the rest of it was great.
The problem is that you're applying real world logic into this when the episode itself establishes that your "dream self" is conscious. SpongeBob is purposefully rummaging people's dreams and I think that warrants a little hit on the noggin.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Honest Slug said:
The problem is that you're applying real world logic into this when the episode itself establishes that your "dream self" is conscious. SpongeBob is purposefully rummaging people's dreams and I think that warrants a little hit on the noggin.
I know, but it isn't the real Spongebob, it's the dream Spongebob.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Wintermelon43 said:
I know, but it isn't the real Spongebob, it's the dream Spongebob.
When you're dreaming you're not thinking, SpongeBob is thinking and making judgments. SpongeBob may not be moving physically but the real SpongeBob was doing what he did on purpose in a dream form.

MASTER OF BIKINI BOTTOM

Imitation Krab
BOTTOM 20 PRE-MOVIE SPONGEBOB

20 Reef Blower
19 The Algae's Always Greener
18 Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
17 Fools in April
16 Home Sweet Pineapple
15 Culture Shock
14 Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II
13 Nature Pants
12 MuscleBob BuffPants
11 Krabby Land

Bottom 10
10 Scaredy Pants
9 The Chaperone
8 Neptune's Spatula
7 Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost
6 Jellyfishing
5 Born Again Krabs
4 I Was a Teenage Gary
3 The Great Snail Race
2 Dumped
1 PARTY POOPER PANTS

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Wintermelon43 said:
Oh, I see what you're saying now.
This is like extremely late, but another thing about Sleepy Time's ending, it wasn't that harsh. Like it was only a mental thing he did, so he only got scolded briefly and no physical punishment, which I believe is more than appropriate for what he did.

Back