Show News Multiple Season 13 episodes confirmed

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
These were recently confirmed by CartoonLounge.

1. Arbor Day Disarray - Sandy gives her friends special saltwater trees, but they need more attention than she expected.
  2. Ain't That the Tooth - SpongeBob and Patrick mistake a burglar for the tooth fairy.
  1. Ma and Pa's Big Hurrah - When SpongeBob's parents come to visit, their thirst for thrills comes as a big surprise.
  2. Yellow Pavement - You'll learn all you need to get your boating license in this educational driving film.
  1. The Flower Plot - The Chum Bucket is replaced by a flower shop with a charming new owner.
  2. SpongeBob's on Parade - The Krusty Krab enters a float in the annual Bikini Bottom Parade.
  1. Delivery to Monster Island - SpongeBob and Plankton must work together to survive an island of deadly monsters.
  2. Ride Patrick, Ride! - SpongeBob teaches Patrick how to ride a bike.
  1. Hot Crossed Nuts - Sandy's homemade snack becomes a big hit at the Krusty Krab.
  2. The Sir Urchin and Snail Fail Show! - SpongeBob and Patrick's favorite comedy duo has a falling out on live television.
  1. Friendiversary - SpongeBob celebrates the anniversary of his friendship with Squidward. Squidward does not.
  2. Mandatory Music - Squidward's lack of talent lands him in a court ordered music class.
  1. Dopey Dick - Squidward joins a crew of sailors hunting down the great white jellyfish.
  2. Plankton and the Beanstalk - Plankton finds a magic bean that takes him to a land of giants.
  1. Gary's Playhouse - SpongeBob builds a snail-house outside for Gary to play in while he is at work.
  2. Funbelievable - Rube hosts an episode of "FUN-Believable! With Rube" where he explores little known oddities and attractions around Bikini Bottom.
Are you looking forward to any of these?

Graperpetual Pretzel

Choir Boys bad Something Smells good
282a - Sandy's Nutmare 2.0
282b - Another tooth episode
283a - Sounds good
283b - Boat Smarts 2.0
284a - I'm guessing the owner is Lady Upturn
284b - Macy's Thanksgiving Parade: The Episode (at least this is original)
285a - Interesting I guess?
285b - That one short is now an episode for some reason
286a - Sandy Nutmare 3.0 (It's the Plankton disguise-a-thon from Season 7 all over again)
286b - Sounds kinda interesting
287a - Hope this won't suck
287b - Boating Buddies but music
288a - Wasn't this a false episode idea a few months ago??
288b - Another fairytale spoof, much like Patnocchio and Big Bad Bubble Bass
289a - A Gary episode... huh
289b - Might be good?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Yellow Pavement - wasn't there exactly the same episode in season 5?
The Flower Plot - sounds good.
Delivery to Monster Island - I am looking forward to it. Sounds very interesting.
Planton and Beanstalk - it's probably a reference to Jack and the beanstalk. Maybe it will be good.
Funbelieveable - also sounds interesting.
The rest sound okay I guess

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Lmao no

Quite a few of these sound like rip-offs of previous episodes (especially Yellow Pavement, Hot Crossed Nuts, and the Tooth Fairy one), which is not a good sign.
my response these episodes look weird and boring still gonna watch them

Back