Movies & TV Collection DVD & The Next 100 Episodes DVD!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

According to TVShowsonDVD.com (posted on April 5), A Movies & TV Collection DVD will come out on June 11th!
* SpongeBob SquarePants - Movies & TV Collection (Nickelodeon/Paramount)
DVD
EXTRAS: includes hilarious special features such as featurettes and behind-the-scenes looks
-----Dive into Bikini Bottom with SpongeBob in this all-new TV & Movie Collection! Includes The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, and "SpongeBob Squarepants: The Complete First Season"...over 10 hours of content!

Also from TVShowsonDVD.com (posted on March 22), "The Next 100 Episodes" DVD will be coming out June 4th!
* SpongeBob SquarePants - The Next 100 Episodes (Nickelodeon)
DVD
-----What's funnier than the first 100 episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants? The NEXT 100 (and 4) episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants! Grab a hook down to Bikini Bottom to relive all the F.U.N. in this 16-disc collection bubbling with nautical nonsense from the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth seasons of the hit Nickelodeon series. You'll ride a tidal wave of laughter through these fan-favorite legends of the deep, including "SpongeBob You're Fired," "It Came from Goo Lagoon," and "MermaidmanBegins." So grab your floaties and jump in -the water's fine! Fan favorite collection timed to celebrate SpongeBob SquarePants 20th anniversary!
yk6WyPQ.jpg

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I’ll take “false advertising” for 400.

Jokes aside, I don’t think this is going to sell nearly as well as the first set.
Yeah, the Movies & TV collection DVD is not needed. If they could sell the first 3 seasons + first movie and then a separate one with the second movie and seasons 4-8/9...that'd be great.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Couldn't resist preordering The Next 100 Episodes. I'm sure it'll arrive in the fat clear case like the reissue of The First 100 Episodes rather than the cool box set-in-plexiglass we got 10 years ago. Ah well. Hopefully we see these on blu-ray one of these days!

coft

happy hopping moron
Meh. I already own seasons 6 - 9 plus it wouldn’t even have all of season 9 on it anyway (Sandy’s Nutmare - The Whole Tooth)

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
so…. maybe after the show ends, will there be a Complete Series edition DVD boxed set in the future?

Back