Movie trailers

Candy_Apple445

Imitation Krab
Here's how it goes:
Make a movie trailer for a fanfic, orginal story, etc.....Then, rate the trailer above you. I hope it works.

[Scene- A dark, creepy looking house. The lights go one and off]
Creepy Voice: Don't try to run.
[A woman in a tattered white drees, think Amy Lee, runs upstaires, looking back frantically]
Creepy Voice: Don't try to hide.
[The woman closes the door. She stops and sighs, reliefed. She stares and notices that the TV is on. She walks slowly toward the TV, her feet making a clip-clop noise, which shows a staticy commercial. She stares at, courious and frightened]
TV: Buy *Static* Now, *Buy* [The TV screen goes completly static]
Creepy Voice: Because........
[The screen goes black and white and shows a girl. You can't see her face 'cause it's hidden behind her hair]
Girl: I have you. [The TV goes black. complete darkness. Then, there's a thud noise. The woman clings to the wall. *Thud* A shadow suddenly appears next to her, she walks slowly to the shadow. The screen hoes black and a scream is heard]
News Reporter: A strange series of deaths has been happing, [Shows a picture of the woman's dead corspe] We have no news of who's doing this........
[A girl is seen watching TV]
Girl: Oh my gosh.
[Shows a series of images, such as: Someone sticking a sword thourgh someone else, Someone screaming near a grave, A vampire about to eat her victiom, A girl writting Help on a mirror with her blood. Finally, It shows the girl jerk out of bed and pant heavily]
Girl: Oh my gosh, I'm the next victiom.
Boy: I'll help you.
Girl: [Looking at death histories] It seems that every victiom was found upstaires, [Flash to an image of dead victioms] could be a clue.
Boy: Or a coincidence.
[Shows the boy and girl watching TV upstaires. The lights suddenly flash on and off]
Girl: She's coming.
[Shows a girl in a tub full of blood smiles evily]
[A door is heard opening]
Girl: DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!
[A scary noise is heard then a scream]
[The screen goes black. Then shows the title which is, "Demon Child" Which is written in red. Then, on the botton, in white, says, "Don't run away, you're next"]
So, since I can't rate anybody else's trailer, I'll just ask if you like mines or not. ^_^

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
(my little sister screams "Eeeeeee!" whenever she's happy)

Narrator: All was quiet, when suddenly, a voice was heard...

Off in the distance: Eeeeeeeeee!

[Powerpuff Girls music - dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun...]

Narrator: "E - The Movie"

^_^ ^_^

Sb129

I have a million
Setting our world like in Loonet Tunes:Back in Action
Mickey Mouse & Bugs Bunny sit on floaties in pool sipping Coke.
Donald Duck & :( spy over in their small house.
:(-Why can't we be the main stars in films like that!?
Donald:Yeah!?We're always the the sidekicks!
:P-Look at Spongebob!He's only 18 & being treated like a king!
Donald-Yeah!We're 33 & being treated like.........um.....
:)-Umm.... dirtbags!
Donald-If we star in a few films POW!Kings here we come!
^_^-It'll be a hit!
Infomation falls on Donald & Daffy.
^_^ & Donald-Not like that!In money!
I'll ma post a fanfiction soon! :O

Back