Mothra Makes A Thread 2018

Mothra

Billy Bighands
I searched to see if anyone's been mentioning me and the last one was in October

I would suggest people be ashamed of themselves but it seems like a bit of a futile effort

Here's a gif, please talk to me:
0e72859701e10fca9d70322dcb268ae8.gif

Mothra

Billy Bighands
FinnDinner said:
Quite a bit has happened since you were gone, including the last week :3. Let's just say if I talk about it, I may get my post deleted.
oof is it related to that thing I saw on Facebook

EmployeeAMillion said:
Wonderful weather we’re having.
Is it bad that I thought these were doubleposts tho? I'm glad the "cram everything you like into a signature" trend Doug started is alive and thriving like, 13 years later

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Mothra said:
oof is it related to that thing I saw on Facebook

Is it bad that I thought these were doubleposts tho? I'm glad the "cram everything you like into a signature" trend Doug started is alive and thriving like, 13 years later
It depends on what you saw on FaceBook, but probably. I honestly thought you were one of those dead accounts from the 2000's. You must feel like Squidward in the future from SB-129 lol.

Mothra

Billy Bighands
FinnDinner said:
I honestly thought you were one of those dead accounts from the 2000's. You must feel like Squidward in the future from SB-129 lol.
Yes, technically I am one of those dead accounts as I only get on whenever I remember someone I wish I could reconnect with, but in reality is probably out of my reach forever.

My current boyfriend is a ex-scene kid (this will date this thread immediately) and I remembered my first girlfriend I met on SBM and started wondering what happened to her (this will date the thread even further)

604.gif

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Mothra said:
Yes, technically I am one of those dead accounts as I only get on whenever I remember someone I wish I could reconnect with, but in reality is probably out of my reach forever.

My current boyfriend is a ex-scene kid (this will date this thread immediately) and I remembered my first girlfriend I met on SBM and started wondering what happened to her (this will date the thread even further)

604.gif
Aw, so if I were to do what you did, and stay here for about 5-8 years, that's basically my future? :3

Mothra

Billy Bighands
FinnDinner said:
Aw, so if I were to do what you did, and stay here for about 5-8 years, that's basically my future? :3
I think 8 years would be the point at which oldfriending would seriously set in, but I've actually been a member for 12 years CRAP

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Mothra said:
I think 8 years would be the point at which oldfriending would seriously set in, but I've actually been a member for 12 years CRAP
Dang, well this sucks. It's basically like a new generation after the next. You and your friends are gone, while the next generation comes in. Look at Top 20 posters, how many do you see who've joined from the 2000's?

Mothra

Billy Bighands
FinnDinner said:
Dang, well this sucks. It's basically like a new generation after the next. You and your friends are gone, while the next generation comes in. Look at Top 20 posters, how many do you see who've joined from the 2000's?
At least for Overall Top Posters, a good half of them are names I recognize, but they're certainly not active anymore, and a few of them are people I genuinely miss hanging out with.

I'd say SBM is at least like, five or six generations deep. There were people from the very beginning who came and had already gone by the time I started posting.

Back