Most overrated classic spongebob episodes

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Band Geeks... Chocolate With Nuts... even The Camping Episode (it can still be funny, though. Especially when Squidward gets attacked by the sea bear. :P )

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Chocolate With Nuts - I just find it very tedious to watch.

I'm sure I could pick others, if I knew which episodes where in seasons one and two. I'm too lazy to go through a season episode list right now, though. Maybe later.

Kerdem

Banished
I Didn't Find Any Overrated Classic Spongebob Episodes.But I Find Treats! And Single Cell Anniversary Are Extremly Overrated...

Chocolate With Nuts and The Camping Episode
Maybe even Frankendoodle and Idiot Box

Kerdem said:
I Didn't Find Any Overrated Classic Spongebob Episodes.But I Find Treats! And Single Cell Anniversary Are Extremly Overrated...
You don't think any episode before the movie is not as good as people think it is? :P

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Kerdem said:
If I can mention overrated post movie eps, here are mine.

Donut of Shame, Don't Look Now and Picture Day.

There. Never understood why people liked these that much. Oh yeah, there's also Krusty Krushers and Sand Castles in the Sand but those are more understandable to me as to why people fawn over the latter so much at least.

I also forgot Krusty Krab Training Video

There. Never understood why people liked these that much. Oh yeah, there's also Krusty Krushers and Sand Castles in the Sand but those are more understandable to me as to why people fawn over the latter so much at least.
I personally like Don't Look Now because I find it random humor here funny and Squidward got what he deserved.

As for The Donut of Shame, people love it because Patrick does something bad, feels guilty about it and confesses it. Besides that I don't really think the episode is that interesting or funny. It has it's moments and Patrick had a morality in this episode but the episode was also a little gross. Maybe I should watch it again, maybe I'll like the episode.

As for Picture Day, I never understood why people adore the episode. It's because It's related to people or what? Even If It's related, I never find the episode very funny. Seriously I watched it like 3 times this year.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Popeye Q. Krabs said:

I liked Don't Look Now for it's dark setting. :P Certainly one of the better Season 9 episodes to me.

SB_DW_Fan said:
I also forgot Krusty Krab Training Video
OMFG YES YES YES YES YES
That episode has gotten old for me after the 100th time, and it's a shame too because it's a really well written episode... it just has an awful replay value

Wumbo said:
None, They're all funny :P
Something can be funny, amazing, spectacular, fabulous and still be overrated, ya know.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
E.V.I.L said:
OMFG YES YES YES YES YES
That episode has gotten old for me after the 100th time, and it's a shame too because it's a really well written episode... it just has an awful replay value

Something can be funny, amazing, spectacular, fabulous and still be overrated, ya know.
I think all of SpongeBob has poor replay value when shown on Nickelodeon a billion times a day like they've been doing ever since the early half of the 2000s.

Back