Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Dabbing

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
screw u all. I love my modern memes.

maxresdefault.jpg

BobCarotte

meep
I honestly don't care about people dabbing or using fidget spinners. Bottle flipping used to be entertaining but now it's kinda annoying when people do it since this trend already died. Dabbing is like dancing, fidget spinners are toys that decrease your stress but what is the point of flipping bottles?

If you hate all three of these trends, you'd hate pretty much everyone at my school.

In all honesty, these trends cause me neither enjoyment nor frustration.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I don't think any of these trends are that bad. I like Bottle Flipping, it's something you could do when you're bored. Fidget spinners are kinda pointless imo (I though I do have one) I can still live with them. Dabbing is kind of annoying but sometimes I might enjoy it ironically. If there's one trend that isn't listed that bothers me would be vaping, I just don't get the appeal of making clouds.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Fidget spinners because they kinda make me a little upset as someone with ADHD. I'm not even going to go into that. They just don't help, and are still distracting, especially since they're only used as toys.

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Trends been exisitng since maybe since the beginning of the human race, also who can't remember the 60's and other decades having some weird fashion trends.

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
Fidget spinners are POINTLESS TO THE POINTLESS POINTLESS THAT WE THINK ARE POINTLESS BUT AREN'T POINTLESS POINTKESS THENY ARE NOT POINTLESS!

Back