More Possible Info on The SpongeBob Movie 3!

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
i was browsing imdb which i know that this can sometimes be false, but i saw the cast for the third movie! here, have a look
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4823776/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

there is also planned release dates too:
Germany - August 1st, 2019
USA - August 2nd, 2019
UK - August 9th, 2019

Planned filming locations:
Rome, Italy
Chicago, Illinois

Working Titles:
Russian - Губка Боб 3
Sweedish - SvampBob Fyrkant 3
English - SpongeBob SquarePants 3

keep in mind, this is IMDB we are talking, so some of this could be false for all i know. but lets hope this is true :)
honestly the Italy location sounds interesting. so we might go on a huge adventure in this movie :confused:

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Oh god they're pushing for the onto land aspect aren't they?

They're running this concept into the ground. Just keep it in 2D! Excited for the Viacom marketing team to show the entirety of the last 20 minutes in trailers and make people think that's the whole film so they can complain how it was terrible compared the perfect original.

The Drifter

Some person.
I hope they still put effort into the 2D instead of going all CGI. I know that CGI only makes up a small part of the movie despite of all the ads, but you can never be sure when dealing with today's Nickelodeon.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I don't know if they're actually going for the "on land" gimmick or not, but I'm still hoping the concept will be unique and avoid feeling samey. It's going to raise my skepticism about this movie a little bit if that's the case.

Rocky Lobster

Floating Shopping List
We have to think about how IMBD got this information. I am going to stay neutral on this information for now.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
President Squidward said:
I was cautious at first because the actress is someone who plays in shows like Sesame Street, Nature Cat and Wallykazaam...

...but then I saw she's the voice of Uma from Oobi so now I'm going to see this movie in theaters on opening day.
whats so wrong about those shows i loveall 3 of them instead of just liking oobi

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Is a third one really neccessary lmao

No, not even slightly; however, in a world like ours, greed keeps the world going round.

Italy? I'm a bit intrigued as to why so far...

Regardless, I wasn't a fan of the second, and while I'll give this one the same fair shot to impress me, I don't see that happening.

"SpongeBob 3 - same shtick as the second one, half the budget and effort!" - Me, 2017

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Hopefully the filming locations are just for a live-action joke sorta like what Two Thumbs Down, Snooze you Lose, Unreal Estate, The Smoking Peanut, etc have.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Wintermelon43 said:
Hopefully the filming locations are just for a live-action joke sorta like what Two Thumbs Down, Snooze you Lose, Unreal Estate, The Smoking Peanut, etc have.
I wouldn't be too disappointed if this wasn't the case - they could do a live-action scene right...just not a CGI superhero climax like the last one. While I had enjoyed that to some extent, it felt like an atypical action movie.

Kaiju

I love SBM
President Squidward said:
I was cautious at first because the actress is someone who plays in shows like Sesame Street, Nature Cat and Wallykazaam...

...but then I saw she's the voice of Uma from Oobi so now I'm going to see this movie in theaters on opening day.
::dolphin noise:: You Uma

BobCarotte

meep
Not sure if I'll watch this...I will be almost 20 when it airs so it would be kinda embarrasing since I'll be surrounded by kids who never heard of SpongeBob until the movie aired. I'll probably wait until it the DVD is released to watch it.

Plus, I don't even know if I'll still care about SpongeBob in 2019. I'm already losing interest in this show. :P

Imagination

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I also heard a rumor that the 3rd movie isn't about the formula and will take place entirely underwater.

Frankly, they already did the Out of Water thing twice in the movies. Do they lack enough creativity to come up with something else?

Back