Moments in shows that scared you when you were younger

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
Were there any moments in shows that scared you when you were younger? If so, list any moments that scared you.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
This:
FHZkvM.gif

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
For some reason, SpongeBob's dream in "Procrastination" use to really scare me, even now it still gives me chills...

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
For me, it was that Violin girl from Courage the Cowardly Dog and some Digimon from the Digimon series.

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
These still freak me out:
The close-up from Wormy
Whenever Blue leaps at the screen in Blue's Clues
Whenever Bear sniffs the screen in Bear in the Big Blue House

PinkPearl

insert title here
SarahGiraffe said:
Whenever Bear sniffs the screen in Bear in the Big Blue House
That was actually my favorite part of Bear in the Big Blue House. I would laugh for days after he did that. What I didn't like about that show was when the production logos would come up after the credits, and there was a picture of a shadow dog that would bark. I never liked that for some reason. There was also a silver cat that appeared on the production logos of some sing-a-long DVDs that I didn't like. Hmm...guess I had an irrational fear of pets?

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
A good chunk of the Phineas and Ferb episode, Phineas and Ferb Get Busted (it was known as At Last where I grew up), mainly due to the boys' mother getting angry (which wasn't what I expected), the concept alone of brainwashing two of the greatest young inventors out there into mindless, boring kids, and the scene leading up to the second "all just a dream" fake-out. Looking back, the whole episode was much more intense than the rest of Season 1.

Just for clarrification, because Season 1 of Phineas and Ferb hasn't quite his nostalgia status yet, it came out in New Zealand from 2008-2009, when I was 6-7 years old, so you can understand why an episode like this would shock me.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I always thought the "Wormy" close-up was hilarious.

The Hot Sauce scene in "Karate Choppers" scarred the heck out of me, though but now I think it's a decent gag.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I forgot an obvious one (a movie, but still): the Spongebob SquarePants movie death scene. The way they look and sing as they're "dying" just creeps me out to no end. So off key, high pitched and... creepy :patgross: (Thank you to Spongetron Robotpants for reminding me of this in her status.)

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
Here's some I remember:

The Wormy close up scenes
The Big Snooze episode of Looney Tunes
Some Scooby Doo monsters
Some Treehouse of Horror segments
Timmy Turner's gross close up at the end of "Beddy Bye"
A scene in a Sesame Street VHS I had, where Elmo almost got ran over by Snuffy's giant meatball
And of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90U0dYQDft0

PinkPearl said:
That was actually my favorite part of Bear in the Big Blue House. I would laugh for days after he did that. What I didn't like about that show was when the production logos would come up after the credits, and there was a picture of a shadow dog that would bark. I never liked that for some reason. There was also a silver cat that appeared on the production logos of some sing-a-long DVDs that I didn't like. Hmm...guess I had an irrational fear of pets?
All I remember from the credit logos, was a Playhouse Disney logo, and a Jim Henson productions logo that had Kermit in it.

Back