Modern Sponebob RANT!

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
The only GOOD thing about this is that this is probably the first of these ‘rants’ where the ‘ranter’ is aware of recent episodes. The other side however...

FinnDinner said:
Just realized this is in "Characters", feels like at this rate anything could fly as characters.
Yeah, isn’t this the same person who put that Sonic Characters topic in Character?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Zimmy11 said:
The only GOOD thing about this is that this is probably the first of these ‘rants’ where the ‘ranter’ is aware of recent episodes. The other side however...

Yeah, isn’t this the same person who put that Sonic Characters topic in Character?
I don't think it is, but regardless it's kind of ridiculous.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
This plays out too much like a parody for me to take seriously.

qqgbstpei89ue2ztgmg2.jpg
Some sponges just want to watch the thread burn.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
Steel_Sponge said:
now listen here, i just want to thank the heavens above for bringing us all these glorious episodes of SpongeBob. if you somehow can't stand gems like fear of a krabby patty, pull up a barrel, and sand castles in the sand, then your onion is invalid. this show spreads love and peace and all you're doing is spreading hate.
come on i just bought that

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
DirtierDan said:
Hello this is DirtierDan, and since nobody has even began to fathom this, MODERON SPONGEBOB IS DOLPHINNOSING ABHORRRENT
Like seriously I can count the amount of good episodes from modern spongebob on two fingers, which is a shame because I WANNA STICK MY MIDDLE FINGER RIGHT UP AT Casey Dildoxander.
Squidward is always tortured, Mr.krabs is a stupid bully, Patrick is the same from season 4- to whatevadehelseasonitsonrightnow, spongeboob is a spastic, and plankton is generic villain. Every episode except for 3 episodes is torture.
Top 10 Worst Episodes
Pet Sitter Pat( poor gary)
That awful bunny episode(poor squid)
A Pal For Gary(poor gary)
Smoothe Jazz at something(Poor squid
One Coarse Meal( poor my eyes)
I can actually agree with this point

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I'm guessing at this rate, Nick's main marketing strategy is to just keep going until the third movie, and depending on how that does, ether renew it or shut it down.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Honestly, even though the Sonic the Hedgehog topic had nothing to do with SpongeBob, it at least had to do with a character of a show. Hate on the show all you want, go ahead, it is your opinion, and we will respect it, we are all used to seeing these rants anyway, but the fact that you're insulting somebody who worked on the show, and threatening to your shove your middle finger up his blah, NOBODY will respect that, no joke.

It's just SO wrong.

Casey doesn't even work on the show anymore too.

I also like how you said "grow up". Yes, because us disagreeing with your opinion, is more childish than talking about the show in a really blind manner, & threatening to stick your finger up someone's thing? LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PAoox_pXX4

I don't usually get this mad, ever, at all, but this is friggin' ridiculous.

spongebranch

Banished
Holy crap 2014 was an awful year i'm so glad we are in 2018.

Also your list should've had Ink Lemonade, Sportz?, Move It or Lose It, Face Freeze!, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, New Fish in Town, and SpongeBob You're Fired knowing how hated most of them are (and how generally forgettable New Fish in Town and Move It or Lose It are considered)

Lettuce Have Fun

Floating Shopping List
face freeze makes me genuinely laugh so hard, so many of the hated episodes here are pure (evil?) genius to me.

on topic tho, this thread is giving me a reason to get up in the morning. good job, op.

spongebranch

Banished
I remember this stupid thread.
I remember when all of these people would make jokes out of my comments every time I would show up.

Back