• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

Modern Sponebob RANT!

DirtierDan

Banished
Hello this is DirtierDan, and since nobody has even began to fathom this, MODERON SPONGEBOB IS DOLPHINNOSING ABHORRRENT
Like seriously I can count the amount of good episodes from modern spongebob on two fingers, which is a shame because I WANNA STICK MY MIDDLE FINGER RIGHT UP AT Casey Dildoxander.
Squidward is always tortured, Mr.krabs is a stupid bully, Patrick is the same from season 4- to whatevadehelseasonitsonrightnow, spongeboob is a spastic, and plankton is generic villain. Every episode except for 3 episodes is torture.
Top 10 Worst Episodes
Pet Sitter Pat( poor gary)
That awful bunny episode(poor squid)
A Pal For Gary(poor gary)
Smoothe Jazz at something(Poor squid
One Coarse Meal( poor my eyes)

DirtierDan

Banished
Coffee_lover said:
I thought at first that this topic was just a unfunny joke,how could I be so ::dolphin noise:: wrong.
Ikr modern spongebob's disservice to cartoons is no joking matter.

now listen here, i just want to thank the heavens above for bringing us all these glorious episodes of SpongeBob. if you somehow can't stand gems like fear of a krabby patty, pull up a barrel, and sand castles in the sand, then your onion is invalid. this show spreads love and peace and all you're doing is spreading hate.