MOAR! HD SpongeBob Pictures (You Can Post HD Pictures Too)

LARRY22

Giant Clam
In June, or July, I made a topic about High Quality images for SpongeBob, but here, I want to make this a Part 2 to that one, so, you guys can join in, and, also, I will make the instructions more clear than I did on the last one (I'll also make sure it isn't as short lived as the last one due to me being inactive :P)

Long story short:

Waifu2x, Photo (Or Artwork, either one is fine) , Highest, and 2x. and repeat process until the photo is 4 times bigger than origianl and more noise reduced. For example if the original image size is 480 by 368, the upscaled one should be 1920 by 1472 afterwards.

Also, I made a HUGE mistake in the original. You do need an account in Imgur if you do not want compresion, because if you have don't have an an account, your images will be compressed. To set the settings like this, just hover over your account name, click settings, find Image Quality, and check the box to make sure compression isn't added. Although if you want to upload with no account it's fine.

As I said, you guys can get the images from this site since they are some of the best rips of SpongeBob images. Although you can screenshot them from watching them if you want.

( Shout out goes to whoever added the images on this site, and shout out goes to ExtraAbsorbent for making a topic about this and inspiring me to do this, or I guess these topics, with that said, let's all begin :) )

Here is ExtraAbsorbent's topic:
https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/56087-if-older-sb-episodes-were-hd/

Z5Kc2HR.png

UhPGg2P.png

4Pr7FUj.png

0zShUyp.png

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
The results can occasionally look a little blurry if you look too close, but these are still fantastic. I honestly can't wait for the day we can see a whole episode from S1-8 that has been remade like this.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
EmployeeAMillion said:
The results can occasionally look a little blurry if you look too close, but these are still fantastic. I honestly can't wait for the day we can see a whole episode from S1-8 that has been remade like this.
Thanks man :) And yeah, if we were to see SpongeBob Seasons 1-8 in HD, I would be very happy.

9wImkld.png

33uduz0.png

GnvBQhp.png

LARRY22

Giant Clam
63WcEh4.png

Hazmart said:
VERY NICE JOB! :thumb1: :thumb1: :thumb1: :) Did you make the images 4 times larger or 2 times larger than the original? I did mine 4 times to get the best quality possible just by doing the process of choosing the style of Artwork or Photo, Reducing Noise on Highest and pressing 2x twice including the first time (If that makes sense).

mj3nLBi.png

UoLlCpt.png

tWxXrlo.png

oibo8j3.png

QZZURwH.png

a5AFxfB.png

wtqSBiI.png

wNYfrKF.png

OwChzdw.png

yfJjc1K.png

vZqRMO1.png

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
LARRY22 said:
63WcEh4.png
VERY NICE JOB! :thumb1: :thumb1: :thumb1: :) Did you make the images 4 times larger or 2 times larger than the original? I did mine 4 times to get the best quality possible just by doing the process of choosing the style of Artwork or Photo, Reducing Noise on Highest and pressing 2x twice including the first time (If that makes sense).
I did them 2 times larger, actually I have a folder with a bunch of this kind of images I did a long time ago.

Back