Mister Talent/Moving Out/Put on Trial

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Mister Talent
A Dying Animal

Narrator: Ah, the sea. A vast world full of undersea life.

We cut to Squidward's house. Squiddy's bad clarinet playing is heard.

Narrator: Undersea life with bad taste of music.

We go inside to see Squidward practcing his clarinet in his gallery for a change. Stevie suddenly bust through the window.

Stevie: (panicing) What's going on?!!? I heard an animal dying in here!!! HAS SNELLIE STOPPED BREATHING AGAIN?!!?
Squidward: Stevie, for the sixteenth time, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! (kicks No-Name out of the window) That annoying blob on sticks. He's a combination of the two things I hate most, those stinging jellyfish, and...him!

Yet he went back to his playing. There was a knock on the door.

Squidward: (walking over to door) I wonder who that could be. (opens door) Yes?

SpongeBob and Patrick rushed in in nurses' outfits.

SpongeBob: (panicing) What's going on?!!? We heard an animal dying in here!!! HAS SNELLIE STOPPED BREATHING AGAIN?!!?
Squidward: NOOOOOO!!! THERE IS NO DYING ANIMAL IN HERE!!! I'M ONLY PLAYING MY CLARINET!!!
Patrick: But, we could've sworn we heard a...
Squidward: GET OUT!!!!

He kicked them out of the same window.

Squidward: Maybe some painting will help me get my mind off of Dumb, Dumber, and Stupid!

He began to paint a picture.

Squidward: I call it...Mango Tree Blues!
Patrick: (appearing out of nowhere) Hm, yes, very nice. However... (starts painting over Mango Tree Blues) It could use a few splashes of pink here, here, and...here. Perfect!

We cut to the painting to see it's now a naked female starfish lying on a couch eating a mango.

*foxy whistle*

Patrick: (as Squidward is getting steamed) Lookin' good!
Squidward: ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT, PATRICK!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

He kicked Patrick out the window and started pacing.

Squidward: Fine! If those three neanderthals can't find good art or music when they see it, then I'll get...a tutor!

End of Mister Talent: A Dying Animal

Next scene: Monty P. Moneybags?!!?

Stinkoman 20X6

Mister Talent
Monty P. Moneybags?

A bubble transition brought us to later that day. There was a knock on Squidward's door.

Squidward: It's either that tutor, Duh, Duh, and Duh-er, or someone I don't care about.

He opened the door to see Monty P. Moneybags from Artist Unknown and Clash of the Clarinets.

Monty: Good day, sir!
Squidward: Oh, you're that rich guy who called my art trash and hosted the clarinet competition. What do you want?
Monty: What do I want? Well, I am your new music and art tutor!
Squidward: Music and art tutor?! Art I can understand, but music tutor? Since when are you the authority on music?
Monty: Well, I happen to have a doctorate's degree in music instruction. Otherwise, I wouldn't be qualified to be the host of the Clash of the Clarinets last month, or your new tutor, now would I?
Squidward: Well, that makes sense I guess.
Monty: Well now, what are we standing here letting our little feet fall to slumber for? Let's get tutoring!

*bubble transition*

End of Monty P. Moneybags?

Next scene: It's All About Inspiration!

Stinkoman 20X6

Mister Talent
It's All About Inspiration!

Monty and Squidward were in Squidward's gallery.

Monty: (pacing) To be a truly great artist, the artist must be one with his art! Embrace your art! Hug your art! Kiss your art! Marry your art if you must!
Squidward: Uh...
Monty: True art is art that is emotional. Art that just screams, "Look at me! Just by looking at me, you can tell how emotional the artist is!" Now, the first step to painting is inspiration. It's all about inspiration. Look out the window! Inspiration is everywhere! That old man! That baby! Even that twig lying on the ground is great inspiration for a suffering artist. Now, my pupil, paint! PAINT!!!

Squidward quickly made a painting.

Squidward: Wha-la!

Monty looked at Squidward's painting. It was a naked female squid lying on a couch eating a mango.

*foxy whistle*

Monty: Eh, uh, um...terrible! Simply terrible! Even that crazy maniac running down the street in his underwear yelling "I'm gorgeous!" could paint something better than this mockery!

Squidward curiously looked out the window. Stevie was running around the street in his underwear.

Stevie: I'm gorgeous!
Squidward: Of course.
Monty: You must take time! Don't be afraid to spend hours working! Weeks! Months! Years would be fine with me! Just be an artist!
Squdiward: Don't worry, Mr. Moneybags! I won't let you down!
Monty: Please, Mr. Tentacles, just call me Monty.

*bubble transition*

Monty was asleep in a small chair in the corner. He was drooling and snoring heavily.

Squidward: Monty, I'm done!
Monty: (wakes up snorting, checks his watch) Wow, thirty-six weeks. Good timing. (walks over to Squidward) And uh, please Mr. Squidward, just call me Mr. Moneybags!
Squidward: (dumbfounded) Wha? But you said to call you...
Monty: Forget what I said! Let's just take a lookat your work!

He looked at Squidward's painting and looked like he was gonna hurl.

Squidward: I call it...
Monty: FORGET WHAT YOU CALL IT!!! Maybe we should move on to music.

End of It's All About Inspiration

Next scene: Embrace Your Music!

Stinkoman 20X6

Mister Talent
Embrace Your Music!

Squidward and Monty were now in Squidward's gallery. Monty was sitting at the piano, and Squidward was standing next to him with his clarinet. Monty played a chord on the piano before turning to Squidward.

Monty: When you really think about it, music is like art that you listen to instead of looking at. The songs are your masterpieces, and the instruments are your paintbrushes of sound!
Squidward: May I ask what's with the piano? I only want to learn how to play the clarinet.
Monty: Oh, really? (wheels piano offscreen) Okay. All you had to do was say so. Now, like I just said two lines ago, music is art that you listen to. So, just like your art, the musician must be one with his instruments. Embrace your clarinet! Hug your clarinet! Kiss your clarinet! Marry your clarinet if you must!
Squidward: (shifting eyes) Uh, would you believe me if I told you that I already have? O_o
Monty: Aah, you are one step ahead! Perhaps I am teaching you something after all. Also like art, music takes time. Weeks! Months! Years!

*bubble transition*

Monty was asleep in the chair again.

Squidward: Mr. Moneybags, I think I've got something!
Monty: (wakes up snorting) Nine days? Eh, let's hear what you've got there. And uh, just call me Monty.

Squidward played a small off-key note. Monty immediately got down to the floor, swinging his arms and legs around as if in a tantrum.

Monty: Aah, stop! My ears! My ears! They have died and gone to HECK!!!
Squidward: This is going to take longer then I thought.

End of Embrace Your Music!

Next scene: Montage!

Stinkoman 20X6

If you haven't figured it out yet, paintings of naked women sitting on a couch eating a mango is the running gag for this one. :orly:

Mister Talent
Montage!

A bubble transition brought us to a montage.

NO-AUDIO MONTAGE
We cut to Monty holding a clarinet. He played a small note on it and positioned Squidward. Squidward played a small note. Monty gave him a thumbs-up. Squidward smiled, eyes closed. We cut back to Monty as he takes off his earplugs and phews.
-
We now cut to Squidward using his clarinet as a paintbrush. Once he finishes, Monty comes over and looks at the painting. It's a clarinet sitting on a couch. A half-eaten mango is near it. Squidward admired it as Monty slapped and shook his head.
-
We now cut to Monty with a conductor's baton. He instructed Squidward, and Squidward followed. Monty cringed, afraid that his ears would "die and go to heck" again, but apparently Squiddy was getting very good, because he started to watch Squidward astonishly.
-
Squiddy finished his painting. Monty looked at it. It was a naked female fish like Monty (she even had the same moustache
icon5.gif
) sitting on a couch eating a mango. Monty gave Squidward a thumbs-up.
-
Monty was kissing Squidward's legs, all four of them, repeatedly. Squidward sighed in happiness.
-
Squidward looked confident, bald*, eager, and determined. He was even sparkling!

Monty: Now, Mr. Squidward, you are ready!
Squidward: Thanks, Monty!
Monty: Please, call me Mr. Moneybags.
END MONTAGE

End of Montage!

Next scene: Roll Out the Red Carpet!

*That's not bold spelled wrong. :orly:

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I think it's really good, like his other fan fictions. I don't think he's made one bad fan fiction

Stinkoman 20X6

Mister Talent
Roll Out the Red Carpet!

SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, Gary, Rocky, and Coral were outside playing a nice wholesome game of Insanium. Patrick rolled his three twenty-sided dice.

Patrick: Aw, darn, I got 24 again.
Stevie: Ha ha.

Patrick picked up a card from the box labled "24: Algebra Skills".

Patrick: (reading card) "What is 18 to the third power divided by 9 plus negative 19?" Uh, 24?
SpongeBob: (reading answer sheet) Uh, I don't think so, Patrick.
Patrick: Aw, this game cheats. Your turn, Rocky.
Squidward: Make way!
Sponge, Pat, and Steve: Huh?

Monty walked out of Squidward's house.

Monty: Lady and gentlemen!
Stevie: LADY?!!? (lifts up Coral) WHERE?!!?

SpongeBob slapped his head.

Monty: Roll out the red carpet!

Snellie came and rolled a red carpet through Squidward's driveway.

Monty: Annoucning...the one and only...Squidward.

Squidward walked out wearing a red turban and a long british Beetles-like shirt thing. No-Name clapped excitedly, while the others just stared in oblivious confusion.

Squidward: (walking down red carpet) Are you ready, Monty? Monty?

Monty was playing Insanium with the others. He had picked up a card from "37: Knowledge in Music".

Monty: (looking at cad) Ooh, I know this one! Tito, right?
Stevie: (checks answer sheet) Nope, not Tito.
Monty: Really? I thought for sure it was Tito.
Stevie: Nope.
Squidward: Monty!
Monty: (to Squidward) Oh, heh heh, sorry. Hit it!

Squidward started to play "I Like to Move It, Move It" on his clarinet. Monty played the Electric Guitar in unison. Stevie came over and started playing drums. Gary and Coral shrugged at each other.

Monty: Now, paint!

Squidward dropped his clarinet and painted a picture of a naked female squid sitting on a couch eating a mango. Finally they stopped playing!

Stevie: Yeah!

End of Roll Out the Red Carpet!

Next scene: Encore, Encore!

Back