Michael Jackson has died.

Beatlesnicole

OG SBM member. I love games and reading. DM me la~
I thought this was a fake topic. I can't believe he just died.

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
Unbelievable, I feel bad for him. I don't think he was ever given a real chance and was ridiculed to the end of his life.

bookgirl

Read a book
He was ::dolphin noise::ed up. I am sad to see him die. I liked a couple of his songs.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
He was crazy. Its sad that the King OF Pop is dead. I liked a lot of his songs. He was only 50 years old.

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
This will become one of the greatest tragedies in the history of pop culture and entertainment. The King of Pop has fallen. R.I.P.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
This will become one of the greatest tragedies in the history of pop culture and entertainment. The King of Pop has fallen. R.I.P.
I agree. It's up there with the death of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock and Roll in 1977, as one of the greatest tragedies in the history of pop culture and entertainment. I loved MJ's music!

Arkei

Porous Freak
And to believe there are going to be tons of those idiotic paranoid parents celebrating right now.
o.o

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
He never touched any kids. He was trying to live the youth he never had.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I've been watching CNN for the previous 3 hours, as news went from cardiac arrest to coma, and suddenly to his death. Call me crazy, but I froze when I heard he had died.

Now it's just my personal opinion, but I don't give much credence to the allegations against him. His years growing up might make anyone seem a bit weird to the "normal" folks of society who often hypocritically criticize others. I am not that knowledgeable of his life and career (right now), but the music of his that I have, I enjoy, and I don't believe he was at all a bad person. The proceeding days will testify to the wide-spread impact of his life.

Regardless, he was a monumental icon and will be sorely missed.

Elvis Presley, meet Michael Jackson.

Back