Michael Jackson has died.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
He was kind of a mixed bag when it comes to all that when you ask me, but, God...when his daughter spoke at the memorial, that was just heartbreaking. :P
I know. That actually made me shed a tear. :(

But again, that clip was on YouTube, and half of the comments say he's a bad man or a bad father or she's just acting. People these days... O_o

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Just ignore them. They are a minority. There are way more people in the world right now that have respect for Jackson than don't

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Right now, they're investigating his death 'cause there are some accusations of the doctor giving him fatal drugs.

Yesterday morning, they raided the doctor's home.

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Pfft, MJ molesting children? I noticed how fast the media reacted to that...what a load of bull! >.>
After all those rumours, people weren't buying his albums or merchandise, etc but no longer soon he had passed away, his albums are selling so fast at sky-rocket speeds - why didn't they do this when he was alive?

Wait, never mind...I already know the answer to that question. But it has disgusted me.

Yes, he was a strange one. But I can't blame him for the way he is, look what his father did to him...it's no wonder.
So I strongly agree with Ocean Man here. Poor MJ didn't even get to be a kid through his childhood years.
(another reason why MJ didn't add his father in for the will).

I still love his music till this day and I will never ever believe he was a pedo.
People will try anything to get something out of a high-earning celeb - the media in particular.
Don't believe the hype.

R.I.P Michael Jackson! Gone but never forgotten! T^T

EDIT: I didn't know this was 7 pages long, lawlz!
I'm just putting my bit in, that's all. Ignore me if you must.. xP

MechaWave

Karate Master
If he was just a normal life person no one would care for his death except his friends and family, not the world.

This topic is pretty old, like his death now. :\

Arkei

Porous Freak
Pfft, MJ molesting children? I noticed how fast the media reacted to that...what a load of bull! >.>
After all those rumours, people weren't buying his albums or merchandise, etc but no longer soon he had passed away, his albums are selling so fast at sky-rocket speeds - why didn't they do this when he was alive?

Wait, never mind...I already know the answer to that question. But it has disgusted me.

Yes, he was a strange one. But I can't blame him for the way he is, look what his father did to him...it's no wonder.
So I strongly agree with Ocean Man here. Poor MJ didn't even get to be a kid through his childhood years.
(another reason why MJ didn't add his father in for the will).

I still love his music till this day and I will never ever believe he was a pedo.
People will try anything to get something out of a high-earning celeb - the media in particular.
Don't believe the hype.

R.I.P Michael Jackson! Gone but never forgotten! T^T

EDIT: I didn't know this was 7 pages long, lawlz!
I'm just putting my bit in, that's all. Ignore me if you must.. xP
:dance:

You're back?

Back