Mess with the Invisible Boatmobile

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
Imagine this: You found the Invisible Boatmobile unguarded with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy too tired to notice. Press any button on the boatmobile and see what happens, but don't wake them up. Here's how it works:

One member posts which button they push, then another member posts what happens and the button they push and so on until I post again. If that happens, the button that was currently pushed woke up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and that member loses. Example:

Post #1: Red button
Post #2: The hood launches a big ruby that crushes you.; Blue button
My post: Woke up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

That's when we restart. By the way, if you can reach 50 buttons, you win, but if they get waken up, I win. I'll keep track of the scores as we go. Also, say the number before you say the button. Alright, I'll start.

I put the key in the ignition and...

1. I press the white button.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Imagine this: You found the Invisible Boatmobile unguarded with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy too tired to notice. Press any button on the boatmobile and see what happens, but don't wake them up. Here's how it works:

One member posts which button they push, then another member posts what happens and the button they push and so on until I post again. If that happens, the button that was currently pushed woke up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and that member loses. Example:

Post #1: Red button
Post #2: The hood launches a big ruby that crushes you.; Blue button
My post: Woke up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

That's when we restart. By the way, if you can reach 50 buttons, you win, but if they get waken up, I win. I'll keep track of the scores as we go. Also, say the number before you say the button. Alright, I'll start.

I put the key in the ignition and...

1. I press the white button.
I would ride it off the cliff accidently

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
The salt only lasts 25 hours, so now one wrong move will wake them up.

3. I press the purple button, it turns visible, turns into a rocket and blasts off into space. When I thought things couldn't get any worse, the rocket tilts a 180 and blasts off back to Earth and crashes into the Mermalair as it turned back into the Invisible Boatmobile. This unfortunately wakes them up, but I was able to sing a lullaby to them to put them back to sleep, thus allowing the game to continue.

NEW RULE: If I push a button myself and accidentally wake up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, it doesn't count as a win for me, but the members get an automatic win, and the game continues.
NEW RULE 2: ONLY I can decide when a button wakes them up and therefore ONLY I can make the button you pushed wake up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

But in New Rule 1's case:
Me: 0 - Members: 1

Also, the diagram REALLY goes like this.

Member 1's post: #. Red button
Member 2's post: The hood launches a big ruby that crushes you.; Blue button
My post: Woke up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Member 2 loses!

Let's continue!

4. I press the red triangle button.

Back