Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy: Where Are They Now?

abisert

Giant Clam
This reminds me of that Patchy topic that was posted earlier this month..... :bullshrimp:

Anyways, I haven't seen any Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes lately. I've heard that there were no plans to recast Mermaid Man since Ernest died, so I think they're latest episode might be their final appearance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Weasel said:
This reminds me of that Patchy topic that was posted earlier this month..... :bullshrimp:

Anyways, I haven't seen any Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes lately. I've heard that there were no plans to recast Mermaid Man since Ernest died, so I think they're latest episode might be their final appearance. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wasn't Joe Whyte (from the video games) re-cast as Mermaid Man? I'm thinking they could reappear and do MM&BB7.

Supmandude

Squog
Wasn't Joe Whyte (from the video games) re-cast as Mermaid Man? I'm thinking they could reappear and do MM&BB7.

Unsourced information on the Wikipedia and the SB Wiki have claimed that, but I haven't seen any conformation of it.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I don't think they will ever address it in the show. Tom Kenny says there are no plans to re-cast Mermaid Man, so I think they just won't make MM & BB centered episodes anymore. But it makes sense to assume they're still living over at Shady Shoals even if we don't get to see new episodes with them.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Respect.

Barnacle_boy_sad_mermaid_man_RIP.jpg

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
DadMom AngryPants said:
I don't think they will ever address it in the show. Tom Kenny says there are no plans to re-cast Mermaid Man, so I think they just won't make MM & BB centered episodes anymore. But it makes sense to assume they're still living over at Shady Shoals even if we don't get to see new episodes with them.
I'm thinking they could do a few episodes with just Barnacle Boy and/or the villains, though or just make Mermaid Man appear in cameos/non-speaking roles too.

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
BatteryMill said:
I'm thinking they could do a few episodes with just Barnacle Boy and/or the villains, though or just make Mermaid Man appear in cameos/non-speaking roles too.
Agreed. He's been here since S1, so he shouldn't be gone entirely.

Back