Members as Metallica/Megadeth albums

While looking up some stuff about these two bands I saw another forum do this so I figured why not? The best thing about this is I bet there is a sizeable portion of you who have never heard of any of these albums. Which makes it more fun.

So yeah, see yourself as an album of either band, ask which one you want.

(NOTE: Megadeth I will do, but there are a couple albums I need to hear before I can do this accurately. So at the moment, we can only do Metallica)

(NOTE 2: This is based on my opinion, so you may get a different album then you would expect)'

(NOTE 3: Be prepared for slight (slight!) criticism.)

(NOTE 4: You can do role playing if you want, I know I will)

(NOTE 5: I just felt like adding another note since there were 4 of them.)

What's my Metallica album?
...And Justice For All. It has long epic, beautiful songs that are more complex and over-the-top then anything they've ever done. Your signature image is more epic, beautiful, complex and over-the-top than anything that I've ever seen, (I'm talking about the picture with Powdered Toast Man btw).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2WdYt9VkVek

Tell me your signature isn't as powerful as that.

The black album because ssj (the oldie) has "issues" with you.

tEMMIE said:
Reload because "Fixxxer" is kind of about voodoo dolls and your old avatar looked like one.

Big Meaty Claws said:
you're Through The Never because it has a "virtual reality experience" and your profile has that.

Hoopla! said:
Linux is underrated which makes you Death Magnetic since Death Magnetic's underrated. (I was referring to the Linux penguin on your profile)

The Appetizer said:
Beyond Magnetic since it was an "appetizer" for the new album

CakeCup said:
My album?
The new album (which is coming out later this year...I hope) because it's modern and your signature and avatar have modern SpongeBob.

Katniss said:
sure, give me one
Garage Inc, cause you have a lot of posts and that one has a lot of songs.

MasterAS said:
Black album. Since I don't know you, I'll give you that which is pretty much the "default". Sorry. I've been rather inactive when you've been around.

Alex Squarepants said:
what's my album?
Load cause I like your avatar and I like Load's cover :sbface:

HawkbitAlpha said:
I'll say it now: me and the rest of TF51 probably fall under Kill Em All.
Yep. That's what I would have said.

Dmitri Johannes Petrov said:
Master of Puppets. It just seems right.

Load or Reload because people online always make "combine them" games where you save one song one by one, like the Save an Episode games you pioneered.

Fred Mercury said:
Me?
(I hope you'll choose A Night at the Opera :squidtroll:)
you are Ride the Lightning. I dunno why. It just seems right for you.

We can do megadeth now if you guys want.

Back