MegaCon 2019

Chris

Floridian
I went to my second MegaCon today and met Ben Savage from Boy Meets World.

Attachments

• P-S8D-588-4C0.jpg
    P-S8D-588-4C0.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I've never heard of MegaCon before, but very cool getting to meet Ben Savage. I grew up on Boy Meets World, and I was so happy Girl Meets World continued the story. He and the rest of the cast seem very down to earth - and it's funny to realize that most of them are only 9-10 years older than I am. :eek:

Chris

Floridian
I've never heard of MegaCon before, but very cool getting to meet Ben Savage. I grew up on Boy Meets World, and I was so happy Girl Meets World continued the story. He and the rest of the cast seem very down to earth - and it's funny to realize that most of them are only 9-10 years older than I am. :eek:
I first knew of MegaCon in 2007 when I was in high school. People from my school that were into Anime talked about it. I first attended it in 2012 because of YouTube and I attended it this year because of Boy Meets World. I could have taken a picture with Shawn, Topanga, or Eric, and I choose the main character.

Boy Meets World to me is not my number one choice of a television show but it is one that I have tremous respect for and enjoy watching. Girl Meets World. Minkus, Cory, and Topanga all had children not long after being done with high school.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Danielle Fishel's still a babe. 😍 If I'm ever at one of these conventions, I'm getting my picture taken with her. 🤓

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I never heard of MegaCon but congrats on meeting Ben Savage from Boy Meets World.

Back