Matt's Fanmade SB Shorts: Part 8

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Finally, after nearly 5 months of no new shorts, it's time for another collection of my SpongeBob Shorts. I really like this set, so I highly suggest you read them (they take like a few minutes)! In these shorts, SpongeBob and Patrick replay Eels and Escalators, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy go on another adventure (sort of), and Patrick craves a Krabby Patty.

(Oh, and if you want a challenge, in the shorts, try to spot the references to these episodes!: Toy Store of Doom, MMBB V, Ghost Host, Patrick's Coupon, Are You Happy Now?)

I hope you enjoy these shorts! :imagination:

22. Eels and Escalators: The Rematch!
with SpongeBob, Patrick

[SpongeBob and Patrick are bored at SpongeBob's house]

Patrick: I'm bored.

SpongeBob: Me too. Got any ideas, Pat?

Patrick: Hey! I have an idea! We should go to the Toy Barrel and buy ourselves some new toys!

SpongeBob: No, sadly that place collapsed a few nights ago. I guess building a toy store out of a moldy barrel is not a good idea.

Patrick: Then how about we annoy Squidward!

SpongeBob: Squidward seems to be very depressed right now. Tomorrow I'll give him a chainsaw and some paper-mache versions of me so he can take his anger out. It worked perfectly the last time!

Patrick: Then I know what we can do! We can play a game of… Eels and Escalators!

[Patrick pulls a box of Eels and Escalators out of his belly button… somehow]

SpongeBob (gasping): Eels and Escalators? Patrick, no! The last time we played that, I cursed! I still remember that horrific day… when I let bad word #11 slip out of my mouth…

Patrick: Aw, come on now! That episode premiered in 2001! That's more than twenty years ago! Surely we've gotten a lot more mature by now!

SpongeBob: Hate to break it to ya, Pat, but all the writers did recently is make us more and more childish. I'm sorry, but Eels and Escalators just isn't the right thing to do!

Patrick (upset): SpongeBob! You were the one that asked for ideas! I demand you play Eels and Escalators with me, or else!

SpongeBob: Fine. But we should all promise- no cursing!

Patrick: Alright. Then let's get started!

[Patrick and SpongeBob shake each other's hand]

SpongeBob: Let's begin!

[SpongeBob and Patrick start the game of Eels and Escalators]

SpongeBob: Come on, Gary needs a new pair of shoes!

[SpongeBob rolls eels]

Patrick: Oh, eels. Too bad, SpongeBob, you gotta ride the eel!

SpongeBob: Darn.

[SpongeBob moves his piece down an eel]

Patrick: My turn!

[Patrick rolls escalators]

Patrick: Hooray! Escalators! Up, up, up!

[Patrick moves his piece up an escalator]

A FEW MINUTES LATER…

[SpongeBob is very close to losing the game, while Patrick is close to winning]

Patrick: Well, this is your last chance, SpongeBob, or if you get eels again, you lose!

SpongeBob (frustrated): Escalators, escalators, escalators!

[The dice first land on escalators, but suddenly turn over to eels]

Patrick: Eels…

SpongeBob (angry): UGGHHHHH…

Patrick: Don't say it, SpongeBob! Don't say number 11 again!

SpongeBob (angry): UGHHHH…

Patrick: Control your anger, SpongeBob! Mr. Krabs will be very disappointed in you!

SpongeBob (letting it all out): AGHHHHHHH! THAT'S IT! I WILL SUE THE COMPANY THAT MADE THIS INFERNAL GAME! PATRICK, GET ME THE TELEPHONE! I AM CALLING A LAWYER THIS INSTANT! THESE DICE ARE RIGGED… RIGGED! I STUDIED PROBABILITY IN COLLEGE! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! WE MUST GO TO COURT! I'M NOT LETTING THIS UNFAIRNESS CONTINUE! WE WILL WIN THE LAWSUIT, AND WE WILL MAKE EELS AND ESCALATORS A FAIR AND BALANCED GAME! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

[SpongeBob passes out and collapses onto the ground, coincidentally knocking his piece into the "You Lose" space]

Patrick: Man, if you're talking about legal stuff, you really must've matured, SpongeBob! But hey, at least you didn't say bad word 11!

THE END

--

23. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VII: Mermaid Man's Stuck!
with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

French Narrator:
Ahh, another day at Shady Shoals. Here, we see our retired superheroes, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, during a typical day.

[Mermaid Man is sleeping on his rocking chair, and Barnacle Boy is trying to wake him up]

Barnacle Boy: Wake up, Mermaid Man! They're giving away prune ice cream in the main hall again, and I don't want to miss out again because of your laziness!

[Mermaid Man snores and falls out of his rocking chair, waking him up]

Mermaid Man (suddenly waking up): Prune ice cream? The last time I ate one of those, it blew my dysfunctioning stomach up! I had to go to the hospital, then I had to get my stomach replaced for three million dollars! I ain't getting that! I want to sleep!

Barnacle Boy: Get up, Mermaid Man! There's no bombs in the ice cream they're selling here!

Mermaid Man: Fine, Barnacle Boy. But if my stomach explodes again… I ain't with you anymore!

[Barnacle Boy and Mermaid Man head into the main hall, but Mermaid Man gets stuck in the doorway]

Mermaid Man: Barnacle Boy! Come back!

[Barnacle Boy turns around and sees Mermaid Man cannot get past the door to the main hall]

Barnacle Boy: Not again, Mermaid Man! You're too wide to fit through the door. Maybe you shouldn't get prune ice cream. This is the third time you got stuck! Try to squeeze yourself out of the doorway because I'm getting the prune ice cream!

[Mermaid Man tries to push himself out of the doorway, but ends up spinning himself upside down]

Mermaid Man (upside down at the door): Barnacle Boy! Help me! I'm upside down now, and you're going to get explosive ice cream over me? Come here! What's so good about laxative ice cream anyway? Come help your old pal out!

[Barnacle Boy sighs and goes up to Mermaid Man, and begins to try and push him out]

Barnacle Boy: Fine, "pal."

THE END

--
24. Pat's Midnight Snack
with SpongeBob, Patrick

[It is another morning in Bikini Bottom, and Patrick is snoring]

[Patrick suddenly jumps up in bed and wakes up]

Patrick: Alright! Time for my Krabby Patty at 3 AM. I gotta keep my taste buds happy! Now, what time is it?

[Patrick checks his watch painted onto his left arm]

Patrick: 3:28 AM? I'M 28 MINUTES LATE! I HAVE TO EAT NOW!

[Patrick's stomach rumbles, and he jumps out of bed]

Patrick (panicking): There must be a Krabby Patty hidden in my rock somewhere! I have eaten a Krabby Patty at 3 AM every day since September 6, 2002, and I am not going to ruin my streak!

[Patrick looks into his cupboard (made of sand), but there is nothing in there except for a sea spider]

Sea Spider: Go back to sleep, Patrick. There are no Krabby Patties in here.

[Patrick jumps up in shock and slams the sand cupboard shut]

Patrick: Talking sea spiders? Oh no… the lack of my midnight snack is making me insane! I need to eat!

[Patrick runs out of his rock and goes to Squidward's house]

Patrick (knocking on the door): SQUIDWARD!

[Squidward opens the door]

Squidward: What do you wa–

[Patrick is unaware that Squidward had opened the door, and he knocks Squidward's face inward]

Patrick: I need a Krabby Patty! NOW!

[Patrick shakes Squidward and the sea star runs inside]

Squidward: Patrick! Get out! I don't have any Krabby Patties in here!

Patrick (digging through the couch): I know you do! Don't try to keep those patties for yourself, you selfish barnacle head!

Squidward: But I don't have any Krabby Patties in here! And I bet you can make it to the morning without eating anything!

[Patrick continues going through Squidward's house in search of a Krabby Patty, but he eventually tires himself]

Patrick (tired): Must… have… Krabby… uhhh…

[Patrick falls over and sleeps on Squidward's couch, which is now broken in half by his digging]

Squidward (sighing): And, there he goes again. Don't be surprised- Patrick does this every day, and he always ends up sleeping on MY couch and destroying MY house for his "midnight snack."

[Squidward walks past Patrick, who is fast asleep]

Squidward (yawning): Maybe it's time I installed an electric fence around my house. Hopefully that'll give me a breath of fresh air.

[Squidward goes upstairs and falls asleep]

THE END

--
Thank you for reading! All of my previous shorts are below. :squidhappy:

Part 1 (Shorts 1-3): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/3-fanmade-spongebob-shorts.63682/
Part 2 (Shorts 4-6): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/3-more-fanmade-spongebob-shorts.63934/
Part 3 (Shorts 7-9): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-3.63997/
Part 4 (Shorts 10-12): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-4.64025/
Part 5 (Shorts 13-15): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-5.64053/
Part 6 (Shorts 16-18): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-6.64203/
Part 7 (Shorts 19-21): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-7.64469/

Last edited:
Back