Matt's Fanmade SB Shorts: Part 7

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
After 2 months, here is the next part of my Fanmade SpongeBob Shorts! The last one was kind of an experiment (like Curse of the Patty) but for this set I am going back to my classic short style- fast and short. In these shorts, we have the return of Squidward Chat, Plankton learns a new trick, and Squidward ruins the intro song.

In addition, this time I will put spacing between each line to make it easier to read.

I hope you enjoy these shorts! :imagination:

19. Squidward Chat, Episode Two
with Squidward, SpongeBob, and Patrick

[Squidward Chat is shown on a TV screen]

Squidward (on TV): Hello, sophisticated people of Bikini Bottom. Thank you for tuning in to the second episode of Squidward Chat, hosted by me, the one and only Squidward Tentacles.

[Squidward takes a sip of coffee]

Squidward (looking at coffee): Ew, this coffee tastes disgusting. Next time I should not buy this from the Barg N' Mart. Anyway, you may be wondering- what took me 12 years to make the second episode of my show? You may be wondering, what happened after Zeus the Bottom Feeder Lord took over my show? Well, 12 years later, I finally got that out of this show. Now, it's time to start Squidward Chat again!

[SpongeBob's laugh can be heard in the background]

Squidward: And that laugh is what destroyed my show. That annoying laugh always finds me one way or another. If you need a reminder, that laugh is SpongeBob's! That's right. In fact, let's make SpongeBob today's discussion topic.

[Squidward puts a picture of SpongeBob up behind him]

Squidward: Now, what exactly is a SpongeBob? He looks like a sponge, and he acts like a sponge, but I tell you, I tell you viewers at home, he is NOT a sponge! He is a robot programmed by the Nickelodeon writers to torture me! In fact, he is most certainly a robot. His laugh seems awkwardly like a robot, his face seems like a robot- heck, once he even broke into my house in the middle of the night walking like a robot and calling me a MEDIOCRE CLARINET PLAYER! GRRR!

[Squidward goes up to his picture of SpongeBob and punches it, causing it to fall off the wall]

Squidward: But that was over 20 years ago. I may have been a mediocre clarinet player then, but I am not now. I have moved from mediocre to decent! DECENT! Anyway, let's continue the discussion about SpongeBob.

[Squidward takes another sip of coffee]

Squidward: This coffee is undrinkable! Why did I even buy this?

[Squidward picks up his coffee cup and throws it off screen, and a crash follows]

Squidward: SpongeBob is the complete opposite of me, further proving he is a robot. I like painting refined portraits of my head, while SpongeBob paints pictures of seahorses jumping on top of each other! I am quiet and I am cultured, while he is obnoxious and immature! Do you see the pattern here, viewers? That's right! SpongeBob is not a sponge, he is a creature with only one purpose- to make MY LIFE MISERABLE!
[Squidward coughs and looks back at the camera]

Squidward: Now, that is the end of my polite little discussion. And I am grateful that SpongeBob or Patrick never came and interrupted this episode. Tomorrow, if my house does not combust from those two morons, I will discuss the rising prices of canned bread in Bikini Bottom.

[Patrick and SpongeBob knocks on Squidward's door]

Squidward (to SpongeBob and Patrick): Not now, you morons!

[A bang is heard]

Squidward: Pardon me, viewers, but I think a sponge and a starfish in particular have broken down my door. Now would be a good time to conclude this episode of Squidward Chat.

[Footsteps are heard coming upstairs]

Squidward: They are coming for me. But it doesn't matter, as I am happy that you have stayed until the end of this episode. Thank you, and more Squidward Chat will be coming soon.

[A crash is heard as the TV screen turns off]

THE END

--

20. Plankton's New Trick
with Plankton and Karen

AT THE CHUM BUCKET…

Plankton:
Finally, I have done it! I have done it! Karen, come over and watch this!

Karen (in the lab): What is it this time, Sheldon? Another one of your stupid inventions?

Plankton: NO, IT IS NOT! And don't ever call me Sheldon!

Karen: Fine. But I was in the middle of watching another episode of Spongily Guy on my own screen! In this episode, PeterSponge decided to eat a spicy coral, and that made him sick! So StewieSponge and Brian the Worm decided to travel into his intestines and get the spiciness out of his body before he dies! Come on, it was interesting!

[Karen rolls into the main room]

Plankton: Doesn't seem interesting to me. But you know what is, my computer wife? This!

[Plankton points to a stool]

Karen: That's your latest invention? A stool? Come on, they were invented three hundr-

Plankton: Not the stool! It's not an invention! But today, I have finally figured out how to climb to the top of the stool! Watch!

[Plankton grabs one of the legs to the stool (which is giant for his size), and begins scooting up it]

Plankton: Isn't this cool?

[Plankton scoots all the way up to the top of the stool leg, and climbs up]

Plankton: See, Karen, I did it! I made it to the top of the stool! And this time, I didn't have to call 911 because I didn't get stuck!

[silence]

Plankton:
Karen? Where did you go?

[Plankton turns around and sees Karen is laughing watching Spongily Guy again]

Plankton: Aw come on!

THE END

--

21. Tentacally Speaking
with SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patchy

[The SpongeBob Intro begins]

Patchy (starting the Intro): Ohhh… who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

[Squidward appears and interrupts]

Squidward: Actually, it's not a pineapple. It's made out of recycled boat parts painted orange. And you know what those leaves are made of? Seahorse dung.

Patchy:
Whatever. (continuing the intro) Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!

Squidward: Technically speaking, he's not yellow. I did a research study on him once and I determined his color is #FFFF19, which is not pure yellow.

Patchy: Don't know what that means. (continuing the intro) If nautical nonsense be something you wish…

Squidward: Nautical, by dictionary definition, refers to "relating to seamen or ships". SpongeBob does not feature seamen or ships. And notice that "seamen" has an A in it because without an A it would be something entirely different.

Patchy: Will you SHUT UP? (continuing the intro) Ugh… then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!

Squidward: Actually, I do not recommend this as you will badly twist your hip from doing it.

Patchy: Get outta here!

[Patchy kicks Squidward off the screen]

Patchy: There we go. Now, time to finish the intro! (finishing the intro) SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob… SquarePants!!!! Ahahahahaha!

[Patchy does his sailor laugh]

[SpongeBob comes up from the bottom of the screen and plays a flute with his nose]

[Created by Stephen Hillenburg ❤️]

THE END

--

Thank you for reading! All of my previous shorts are below. :squidtroll:

Part 1 (Shorts 1-3): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/3-fanmade-spongebob-shorts.63682/
Part 2 (Shorts 4-6): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/3-more-fanmade-spongebob-shorts.63934/
Part 3 (Shorts 7-9): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-3.63997/
Part 4 (Shorts 10-12): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-4.64025/
Part 5 (Shorts 13-15): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-5.64053/
Part 6 (Shorts 16-18): https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/matts-fanmade-sb-shorts-part-6.64203/

Back