Matt Groening Confirms Simpsons Movie Sequel Plans

Arkei

Porous Freak
They jumped the shark by still continuing the show after the movie, now this?

Spongezilla

This means that The Simpsons are coming to a end.

Perhaps they will die in this one.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
I like The Simpsons, but the show has gone on WAY too long. It should've ended 5 years ago.

However, the first movie was awesome. I might be seeing this.

Lyserg-Sure-Dithylamid
Or people who thinks The Simpsons done enough (and they did).

debubster

-F I E R C E-
I think that the Simpsons are fine. I still think they're funny, despite how long they've been on, and I loved the movie. Besides, just because a show has been on since the dawn of time doesn't make it crap because it didn't last the "average" amount of time. And I doubt they mean an actual sequel, they're probably just coming up with a whole different plot. A continuation on the last one WOULD be stupid.

Bozy

Friends
I think that the Simpsons are fine. I still think they're funny, despite how long they've been on, and I loved the movie. Besides, just because a show has been on since the dawn of time doesn't make it crap because it didn't last the "average" amount of time. And I doubt they mean an actual sequel, they're probably just coming up with a whole different plot. A continuation on the last one WOULD be stupid.

QFT

I still like the simpsons, chan. 4 has it on at 6pm weekdays, i normally watch it.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
For the people who think a sequel is a bad idea, remember how good the first one was? I'm personally excited.

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Only a Simpsons hater wouldn't want a second Simpsons movie
Not necessarily true.

I think the Simpsons are amazing but for the past few seasons it's been starting to dip in quality a bit, then quite a lot. I think it would have been better for the show if it ended a few seasons ago, with the movie released soon after the last season. Now it's becoming a bit too much.

TheShadowKiller

pain is good exercise folks remember it.
The first one was great so the second one might suck.

And the simpsons have gone way too long. It's getting old and going downhill. A second movie is a pretty ::dolphin noise:: crappy idea too.

Back