Making good bad and bad good :)

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
The basic idea of this game is that it's got 2 sides to it with both being similar to each other;
List a episode, if the person below you thinks it's bad they have to comment how they would make the episode good, however if the person below you thinks it's a good episode they would have to comment on how they would make the episode bad, no matter which way it goes, it keeps on going like this. See that wasn't too hard now was it? As I'm starting it I'll put down: The Card

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
I think it's good, but it would be bad with tons of meme refrences(It's like Nickelodeon's the only one bad at this)

A Pal for Gary

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
It's a great episode. I would make it bad by making Spongebob,Patrick,Sandy and all of the main characters to die in the end of the episode.

Band Geeks

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I think it's an amazing episode. Remove all of the humor and have everyone hate Squidward and every time he tries to be productive he gets his toenail ripped off. Instead of playing at the Bubble Bowl in the end they try to run Squidward over.

To Love a Patty

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Terrible episode. I'd make it good by getting rid of the gross close ups, and instead of him dating a Patty, have him deliver patties to everyone, including a disgruntled customer (a bit of a cross bt Just one Bite and Pizza Delivery)

Nasty Patty (This will be fun)

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
It's a good episode. But ruin it with the dead inspector gush out with real blood and have guts explode everywhere. And take out all the humor as well.

The Sponge Who Could Fly

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
It's already bad. I guess I can make the humor somewhat improve (or maybe make the artisan Patchy segment take up more of the episode).

FaLaLaLaLa Un-i-ver-rse

What year do I come back again?
I'll do the next one, which I'll choose MM&MM6

It's a good episode, but remove all the humor and make everyone trample spongebob at the end

I choose I'm with stupid

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Good episode imo. Replace all of the jokes with the idiocy from "You Don't Know Sponge" and "The Card", have Patrick harm SpongeBob belongings, and make it drag with horrible pacing and filler.

Truth or Square

FaLaLaLaLa Un-i-ver-rse

A meh episode, so either:

To make it good, make the time shorter, and remove the patchy segments
To make it bad, make more patchy segments and have them be 9/10ths of the TV movie

All that glitters

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
SCUMBOB EPISODE

Not make it a soap opera, make the spatula sentient like it actually is, but torture it (like with the Strangler) and give it its comeuppance.

Spongebob Meets The Strangler

FaLaLaLaLa Un-i-ver-rse

Good episode, and make spongebob like in "the great snail race"

The great snail race
Good episode, and make spongebob like in "the great snail race"

The great snail race

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
SCUMBOB EPISODE

Make him less ignorant.

Chocolate With Nuts

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Good, Turn the chocolate into crap, take away all the humor and this episode will literally be called Crap with Nuts

House Fancy

SquiddlyPie

random gal
It's a good episode , I'd make it bad by making Patrick's song even more stupid , annoying, and really really loud, then everyone would be even more mad, we would have some horrible close ups, like Patrick's boogers etc. and the song would have gross lyrics + a bad ending..

Fear of A Krabby Patty.

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
I think it's good, in order to make it bad you would have to make it a lot less funny and SpongeBob repeatedly screaming for most of the episode.

The Battle of Bikini Bottom

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
Good Episode

Spongebob and Patrick knowingly and purposefully torture Squidward since he didn't join their club a week ago. In other words, Choir Boys, S3 edition.

Choir Boys

Back