Make your own SpongeBob character!

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
I have made up my own characters and you can too!

These are (kinda made up) characters that appeared in my fanfics.

Gary Jr., Beauty, and Pink, Gary and Snellie's litter, first came in "The Sleepover"
Banana, Plankton's Labrador Retriever, from "Plankton's New Laboratory"
Plankton's Robot, from "Plankton's New Laboratory"
Rocky, he first came in "The Sleepover", but he's real in "I Was a Teenage SquarePants"
Mr. Doodles, from "Wedding Krab"
SpongeBot, Patbot, Garbot, Squidbot, Sandbot, Mr. Krabots, Plankbot, and the other robots from "The Adventures of SpongeBot and Friends!"

The old bots. What they said.

;) My name is SpongeTron. Please don't touch that.
:hehe: I am Paton. Um...what do I say?
:| My name is Squidtron. Please do not touch my nose.

Patron3000

Whud up? - 14 year old me
Here are some of mine:

Duck McCluck- he first appeared in my fanfic "Bikini Bottom Relay Race" as Patrick's apponent. I haven't defined his personality back then, so he only had one line in that entire fanfic. His first big appearance was in "Patrick vs. Duck McCluck". He has appeared in the fanfics "Bikini Bottom Relay Race", "Patrick vs. Duck McCluck", the "Jelly Tribe", and ones yet to come.

Frowder McCluck- Duck's brother who appeared in my fanfic "Patrick in Love". He is evil. I'm not sure if he's going to return in future fanfics.

Jelly Tribe Members- They are the people of the Jelly Tribe including Rigka, Ezkiel, and Fat Helga. They are all pretty much back-stabbing people who live in a tribe in Jellyfish Fields. They're probably all dead now.

Joe the Shark- He's an evil shark who hasn't appeared in any fanfics but may in the future.

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
Yeah. Well, actually, Banana appeared as Plankton's Lab in "Plankton!", but I just used him in my Plank fanfic and gave him a name. Rocky was in "The Great Snail Race", but he appeared in my Sleepover fanfic and my Teenage SquarePants fanfic.

Mr. Doodles also appeared in "As Seen On TV".

Michael

Register On SBE Or Die!
Bullymaniac: A real bully! BEWARE ME!

Astromen??

Flying Dutchman's Sock
WiiRemote-Unit 111-LimeGreen (Also knowed as Willy*):A Lime-Green Wii Remote that is alive and that has a very funtional mind**.

*Willy is devired from Wii

**It means "Willy" is very smart

Glovebob Coolpants

Floating Shopping List
All tese charachters will be seen on my future fan fics:

Pattie: NOT the Kraby pattie, but she will become the girlfriend of patrick

Spongegirl: She will be the girlfrind of spongebob and the best friend of Pattie

ill create more when I can think

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Squidface -- Squidward's brother.
James Tentacles -- Squidward's father
Sophie Tetacles -- Squid's mother

All in the family!

SBFan

Bomb-Selling Pirate
These are all my characters that appear in my fan-seasons (as shown in the Make Your Own Episode thread). If you're lucky, I may post pictures.

IGOR SEATOOTH
Species: Marine Iguana.
Details: Igor's home is in the Galapagos Islands, not too far away from Bikini Bottom. It happens to be one of his favourite holiday destinations, and is often seen having a little bit of F.U.N with SpongeBob and Sandy.
Interesting Facts: Like Sandy, Igor is an air-breather, but instead of the air-suit that Sandy wears, he wears an aqua-lung, complete with all the typical scuba-diver duds. His two most prized possesions are his jellyfish catcher (home made) and a picture of the Flying Dutchman as a baby.
Appearances: Igor first came to life in a fan-episode called 'Haunted Herptile', where he was plagued by the Flying Dutchman. He didn't re-appear until my second season, where he makes a few appearances.
Dislikes: Anyone man-handling his tail.

CLAWDIUS STARIUS
Species: Crown-of-Thorns Starfish.
Details: SpongeBob first met up with Clawdius whilst out jellyfishing and thought he was his friend. Clawdius did get along with SpongeBob, until his true nature was revealed...he was actually a coral chomper and destroyed many reefs.
Interesting Fact: Although he has 11 legs, he only uses six (two arms and four legs). A real C-O-T Starfish has 13 legs. One leg makes up Clawdius' head, the other makes up his tail.
Appearances: Clawdius made one appearance in 'Crowning Around', but thankfully was not used again. I created him as a reference to a real threat to coral reefs.
Dislikes: Idiots, which he thinks everyone is!

JERRY T. CUTTLEFISH
Species: Cuttlefish
Details: Jerry was the poor unlucky so-and-so who Squidward finally managed to sell his house to. A rather old mollusc, Jerry likes to take life easy, and is much more moody than even Squidward. This means that he hated SpongeBob even more than Squidward.
Interesting Fact: As far as he's concerned, if someone likes to act like a baby, then he will treat them EXACTLY like a baby. He even carries a spare diaper and baby shoes along with him. Poor SpongeBob found this out the hard way when Jerry did EVERYTHING he would do with a baby to SpongeBob.
Appearances: Jerry's first appearance was in 'Cuttlefishy', as a tester to see what would happen if SpongeBob pushed someone too far. He also made a re-appearance in 'Krabby Showcase'.
Dislikes: People who act like babies...like SpongeBob.

BLACKSTER "OL' CHOPPER" CHEEKS
Species: Squirrel
Details: Blackster is Sandy's grandfather, and named after the colour of his fur, which has black tips to it (more or less in the same way Sandy might have been named, and thereby making it a Cheeks tradition). His nickname comes from the time he fought off four rapid coyotes with just his teeth to protect him.
Interesting Fact: Sandy learnt just about everything she knows from Blackster and loves him very much. Admitingly, despite his age, the old squirrel is still quite a daredevil himself, and even his granddaughter living underwater doesn't stop him from visiting her.
Appearances: He appeared in 'Buck-Tooth Bother' by visiting Sandy in her airdome. Unfortunatley, he took a bit of a dislike to SpongeBob.
Likes: Telling anyone willing to listen about his adventures from his day.
Dislikes: Anyone he sees as a threat to himself or to Sandy, even if the only threat the 'anyone' poses is a mis-placed karate chop or a tickle attack.

My FS2 characters may be posted later.

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
Brandy

Species:Sea Sponge
She is a:Female
How she met Spongebob:She was new in the town so she decided to eat at the Krusty Krab's restaurant.There she fell in <3 with him ever since she met him.
How she looks:Just like Spongebob,black short hair,pretty.
Personality:Kind,genorous,not that smart,good sence of humor,attractive,nice.
Likes:Spongebob,Spongebob's friends,Spongebob's house,Spongebob's laugh,Spongebob everything!
Dislikes:Not being loved by secret crush.

:sbx:

Edit:She's in my avvy that I made :D.Hope you guys like it.:)

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Person:BobSponge
Species:Sea Sponge
He is a:male
How he met Spongebob: RickPat made an invention to go to Bikini Bottom
How he looks:Just like Spongebobs parents but a square.
Personality:Evil,
Dislikes:Evreything,Spongebob,WardSquid,Jelly Fishing

Growlie

Best Boy
IZZY: A giant moray eel who becomes friends with Squilliam Fancyson. A potential fanfic in the works.

ECHO: A mysterious sea turtle... A suppose character suppose to appear in "The Darkest Hour" fanfic...

Omar: You should already know this character, a red haired, cave octopus in the story "Cephalopod Quest!"

Millie: A female plankton character in my fanfic, "Cephalopod Quest!"

These are the characters I have so far.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
"Please do not bump topics that are so old. It is against the forum rules. If you like to contribute something to this subject, please make a new topic about it. :) Thanks.
Topic Closed "

hans.gif

Squidina

Tintenfisch
First, I deff like the two characters I've seen of yours so far. BTW, wouldn't he Dark and Angel Squills count as characters of yours?

I'll have to post my OC's. (I'll have to do that when I'm not in the bus trying to pay attention for when my stop comes up, though.)

....I fell for another bumped old topic, d'oh!

"Please do not bump topics that are so old. It is against the forum rules. If you like to contribute something to this subject, please make a new topic about it. :) Thanks.
Topic Closed "

hans.gif

If I'm not mistaken, you're not supposed to do that. You're supposed to let an admin or mod know so they can take action. I'm pretty sure I've heard them mentioning somewhere that they didn't appreciate members "modding" for them.

Growlie

Best Boy
Squidina said:
First, I deff like the two characters I've seen of yours so far. BTW, wouldn't he Dark and Angel Squills count as characters of yours?

I'll have to post my OC's. (I'll have to do that when I'm not in the bus trying to pay attention for when my stop comes up, though.)
Dark Squilliam, and Angel Squilliam do count as Oc characters eventhough they're based off a character that belongs to SpongeBob.
I also have a link in the Squidiam topic to all my Angel/Dark Squilliam's.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Inb4 the lock! I'll create a character called Patrick Star :patdumb:

IZZY: A giant moray eel who becomes friends with Squilliam Fancyson. A potential fanfic in the works.

ECHO: A mysterious sea turtle... A suppose character suppose to appear in "The Darkest Hour" fanfic...

Omar: You should already know this character, a red haired, cave octopus in the story "Cephalopod Quest!"

Millie: A female plankton character in my fanfic, "Cephalopod Quest!"

These are the characters I have so far.
I think you may have broke the biggest bump record :p

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
Squidina said:
If I'm not mistaken, you're not supposed to do that. You're supposed to let an admin or mod know so they can take action. I'm pretty sure I've heard them mentioning somewhere that they didn't appreciate members "modding" for them.
i4E6ofx.jpg

TK22

Baby Clam
My Fan-Characters are kinda named and based after the Chosen Children from Digimon^^:

Davis Fancyson: He´s the rich son of Squilliam, befriends Spongebob and his friends in Bikini Bottom and Davis is (like Spongebob and Patrick) a big fan of Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy.
Tai Perkins: The 12-years-old nephew of the journalist Perch Perkins. He is very curious and wants to know much. (Like"Izzy" Izumi from Digimon Adventure)
Mimi Squarepants: She´s one daughter of SpongeBob and she hates Squidward.
Yolei Krabs: She´s a bit quiet, but lovely.
Matt Tentacles: He plays like Matt Ishida(from Digimon) on a Harmonika and besides he can draw better pictures than his uncle Squidward. He likes MM and BB too.
Kari Star: She´s the smart daughter of Patrick and the niece of Samantha Star.
Sora Mermaid alias Mermaidgirl: The Granddaughter of Mermaid Man and T. K. Mermaid´s younger sister
Iori "C. J." Ray: He´s the grandnephew of Manray. C. J. is a friend of Sora Mermaid.
Jyou Cheeks: Sandy´s grandson. Even he is a fan of Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy.
T. K. Mermaid alias Mermaidboy: He´s Sora´s older brother and Mermaid Man´s grandson

These are my Fan-characters! i´ll upload the pictures of my Fan-characters on deviantart.

Last edited:
Back