Cartoon Network Make your own Cartoon Network Schedule

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
From the creator of Make your own Nickelodeon Schedule, comes the sequel which focuses on another channel. Introducing Make your own Cartoon Network Schedule!

Sadly, i'm not gonna do my Cartoon Network schedule as i don't really watch Cartoon Network nowadays.

[adult swim] schedules are also welcome!

Let's go!

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
toadetteXspongebob 4ever said:
Cause i like him
You do know that Live Action is what made Cartoon Network die for good, and i (And everyone in the world) don't wanna see anymore Live Action shows after the monstrosity that was CN Real... :patgross:

The Sponge Enthusiast

Part Computer or Something
greatthing said:
You do know that Live Action is what made Cartoon Network die for good, and i (And everyone in the world) don't wanna see anymore Live Action shows after the monstrosity that was CN Real... :patgross:
how do you add your own pictures from your computer

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
how do you add your own pictures from your computer
These are smileys (Or emoticons as i like to call it) you just click the smiley face at the top, next to the text color and my media options. :)

The Sponge Enthusiast

Part Computer or Something
greatthing said:
These are smileys (Or emoticons as i like to call it) you just click the smiley face at the top, next to the text color and my media options. :)
thats not what i mean. i mean pictures such as in i paused and this happened.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
thats not what i mean. i mean pictures such as in i paused and this happened.
You go to "my media" and upload a picture from your computer. I hope that helped you. :)

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
it says
Select a media type to choose what to share.Select a media type to choose what to share.
with nohing there

Nothing
I think it only works if you make topics.

EDIT: This is going off topic. This is a fantasy schedule thread, not a help thread. Let's get back on topic.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Do you have a youtube
Please don't ask anymore questions. This fantasy schedule thread is slowly turning into a questions thread.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Angry Birds marathon
I hate to nitpick again but Cartoon Network doesn't actually air angry birds yet. Plus you are the only one who makes fantasy schedules in this thread, why aren't other people doing their fantasy schedules???

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
No one visited
People visited my topic for making your own Nickelodeon schedule, but i wonder why they aren't visiting this topic...

PomPommermane

Imitation Krab
Okay, okay, okay, here's mine:

6:00 am-6:45 am: Bunnicula/Steven Universe reruns (in my dream the show got cancelled after like season 2)

7:00 am-7:45 am: That scooby doo reboot/Mighty Magiswords

8:00 am-8:45 am: That power puff girls reboot/Transformers

9:00 am-9:45 am: That Ben 10 reboot

10:00 am-10:45 am: Craig of the creek

11:00 am-11:45 am: Summer Camp Island

12:00 pm-12:45 pm: We Bear Bears

1:00 pm-1:45 pm: OKKO Lets be heros

2:00 pm-2:45 pm: Thundercats ROAR

3:00 pm-3:45 pm: Unikitty

4:00 pm-4:45 pm: Adventure Time reruns/Infinity Train

5:00 pm- 5:45 pm: Total Drama Island reruns (in my dream they didn't make any other shows after this and dramarama is just a webseries ok)

6:00 pm- 6:45 pm: Regular Show reruns/Apple and Onion

7:00 pm- 7:45 pm: The Amazing World of Gumball

The Purpose!

6:00am-9:45am: Early morning shows are placed here because I just don't believe people should watch these! But I do not hate them enough for them to be cancelled. I also just think Bunnicula is a funny thing to wake up to.

10:00am-12:45pm: These are fairly chill shows, late morning easy going tones to ease you into the more fast paced ones following after noon.

1:00pm-3:45pm: These are probably the most high energy shows the network has (Thundercats hasn't aired yet but that's kinda the tone I'm expecting from it anyways) and I think this is just the right time of day to be exposed to them without feeling incredibly annoyed.

4:00pm-7:45pm: It contains a few of the most well received shows for older viewers, which is appropriate when transitioning into adult swim. TDI is less popular but it still suits the tone of a later night cartoon and Apple & Onion just seems like a grounding compliment to Regular show.

THERE IT IS!

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
PomPommermane said:
Okay, okay, okay, here's mine:

6:00 am-6:45 am: Bunnicula/Steven Universe reruns (in my dream the show got cancelled after like season 2)

7:00 am-7:45 am: That scooby doo reboot/Mighty Magiswords

8:00 am-8:45 am: That power puff girls reboot/Transformers

9:00 am-9:45 am: That Ben 10 reboot

10:00 am-10:45 am: Craig of the creek

11:00 am-11:45 am: Summer Camp Island

12:00 pm-12:45 pm: We Bear Bears

1:00 pm-1:45 pm: OKKO Lets be heros

2:00 pm-2:45 pm: Thundercats ROAR

3:00 pm-3:45 pm: Unikitty

4:00 pm-4:45 pm: Adventure Time reruns/Infinity Train

5:00 pm- 5:45 pm: Total Drama Island reruns (in my dream they didn't make any other shows after this and dramarama is just a webseries ok)

6:00 pm- 6:45 pm: Regular Show reruns/Apple and Onion

7:00 pm- 7:45 pm: The Amazing World of Gumball

The Purpose!

6:00am-9:45am: Early morning shows are placed here because I just don't believe people should watch these! But I do not hate them enough for them to be cancelled. I also just think Bunnicula is a funny thing to wake up to.

10:00am-12:45pm: These are fairly chill shows, late morning easy going tones to ease you into the more fast paced ones following after noon.

1:00pm-3:45pm: These are probably the most high energy shows the network has (Thundercats hasn't aired yet but that's kinda the tone I'm expecting from it anyways) and I think this is just the right time of day to be exposed to them without feeling incredibly annoyed.

4:00pm-7:45pm: It contains a few of the most well received shows for older viewers, which is appropriate when transitioning into adult swim. TDI is less popular but it still suits the tone of a later night cartoon and Apple & Onion just seems like a grounding compliment to Regular show.

THERE IT IS!
When you were discussing what would be in your dreams, you forgot that in your dream, TTG never existed ever.

Back