Make up unused APM cues in SpongeBob episodes

spongebranch

Banished
Here we make up scenarios of APM tracks that were originally going to be used in episodes of SpongeBob but were replaced with another in the final cut. Actual fun fact: Gary Takes a Bath was originally going to have Hawaiian Train as title card music but it was replaced with Nostalgic Hawaii in the final cut. (At least according to the SpongeBob Wikia).

NOW we get to the fantasizing.

My Leg!: Originally the cue heard when the trash compactor was about to explode in "Pat No Pay" and when Plankton approaches the safe in "Jailbreak!" was going to be heard when the doctor cuts off Fred's cast, albeit sped up.
Valentine's Day: Terror by Night was going to play when Patrick threatened SpongeBob and the crowd after Patrick said "for all of you" after Lovely Scenery (c) played.
Kracked Krabs: Originally Big Bad Giant was going to be heard when the fat bellhop showed up.
Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom: Unease (Dick Stephen Walter) was going to be heard when Squidward says "SpongeBob's obnoxiousness is ostracizing me from all these other fans.".
Face Freeze!: Originally Tomfoolery was going to be used in the scene where SpongeBob and Patrick are in the tent.
The Incredible Shrinking Sponge: Happy Sponge Chase Vibes was originally going to be title card music
SpongeBob You're Fired: Originally Skipping to School was only going to play before SpongeBob opened the door at the next morning scene and when Patrick said "Ready for your first day of glorious unemployment?", Dancing the Hula from Kapono Beamer was going to be used. Also, Wahini Wobble was going to be the title card music.
Karate Island: Originally Take That! was going to be title card music
Squid's Visit: When the Pepper shaker flew through the air, Red Alert from Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin was going to be used
Krabby Patty Creature Feature: Straight from H.ll 10 was going to be title card music just like Don't Look Now and The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom
No Pictures Please: [Imagines if the Bluestone/Cadkin tracks stayed on APM after the CPM split] Twilight Zone from Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin was going to be used as the Tidal Zone theme.
Don't Look Now: Killer Birds would've been title card music but this was changed as it would've given children nightmares
Wormy: Originally Monster Bug (a) was going to be used when SpongeBob said "I think something's wrong with Wormy." and part 5 of House of Horror was only going to be heard when SpongeBob said "It must've eaten Wormy!".
Sailor Mouth: In some foreign dubs, Twin Sisters is used as title card music, most likely due to the lector or narrator doing the translated title and Sailing Over the Dogger Bank having vocal music.
SpongeGuard on Duty: Originally Fun at the Seaside was going to be heard in the ending.
Wet Painters: Originally City Heat was going to be heard in the montage of SpongeBob and Patrick trying to wash the paint off of the dollar.
Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!: When Mr. Krabs screamed, the ending of Abject Terror was going to be heard just like in several Season 5 episodes
Blackjack: Originally Chill Out by The Surfdusters was going to be title card music
Hello Bikini Bottom!: When Squidward screamed after his Clarinet fell, Abject Terror was originally going to be heard.
Boating Buddies: When Squidward read "boating school?", Dramatic Encounter was going to be heard
Burst Your Bubble: Originally when the flaming cacti appeared, Dramatic Cue (c) was going to be used

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I actually made a video on this, because I think it just sounds better, My Leg! originally had the Flop and Go A (Pranks a Lot) title card theme.

https://youtu.be/mux5RXXWuqs

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
...There is no point in doing this topic. I don't get it.
Really.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
...There is no point in doing this topic. I don't get it.
Really.
Aw yeah, that's my favorite APM track.

Karate Island was originally going to use Take That! in the climactic showdown instead of the Two Ronnies.
All usage of Pre-Hibernation by Pantera in Prehibernation Week was originally going to The Grinder.

Back