Make an Episode: Rating Game

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
7/10
9/10

My Little SpongeBob: SpongeBob meets the Mane 6

Speed of Sound: The Quickster (SpongeBob) battles Sonic to a race

The Orge's Swamp: Squidward walks into a swamp and then a angry green orge tells him to GET OUT MY SWAMP!

SpongeBob Go!: SpongeBob plays SpongeBob Go everyday

SpongeTube: SpongeBob makes a SpongeTube review of the guy who makes "Animated Atrocities"

Pop64

Floating Shopping List
Sandy's Sign of Lockout: Sandy gets stuck in Davy Jones' locker.
Patrick is a Horse?: Patrick uses Mermaidman's car. Then Mermaidman says after him "Hold your horses." (you can guess why I did the title)

thecrad15

Giant Clam
2.4/10 and 1.4/10

My Apocalypse: SpongeBob thinks he will die, so he lives as if it was his last day on Earth.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
6/10

One Sportz? Meal

Mr. Krabs makes SpongeBob and Plankton have a Sportz competition (and with Squidward hosting the competition)

Enter Sponge

SpongeBob becomes an enterbot :squidtroll:

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
3/10 and ?/10

SpongeBob and the Doodle Warriors: DoodleBob is back, and so SpongeBob must make a Doodle army(a buffed up Sandy Cheeks, a bigger-nosed Squidward, Mr. Krabs with giant claws, etc., all drawn poorly)- THE DOODLE WARRIORS- to fight and defeat him!

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
11/10

No Muscles

Sandy becomes the weakest person in Bikini Bottom

Lets Start a Riot

Squidward starts a riot after insulting the customers

Meme Sponge

SpongeBob becomes the #1 meme of Bikini Bottom

Thisisausername

Imitation Krab
3/10, 6/10 and 1/10

Taking it back to the Retro: Mr. Krabs shows Spongebob and Patrick an old game console he had in his attic, but all three wind being sucked into an ancient RPG and must go on a quest to escape.

Your #1 Fanfic: Spongebob writes Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy fanfiction, and it becomes a hit.

Rough Draft: Spoongebob wakes up and realizes that he's still in the storyboard! He must team up with his friends to complete the episode.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
6/10, 4/10, 9/10

Rewrite: After watching some old adventures(A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, etc.), SpongeBob and his friends aren't proud of them, and so they go back in time to change them.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
8/10

Doing Nothing in the Kelp Forest: Luigi teaches SpongeBob and Patrick about what do they need to do to get out of the Kelp Forest

Get Outta My Swamp!: Squidward walks into a swamp and is kicked into Andromeda

Santiago: Squidward gets nightmares after watching Pamtri

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
0/10, 2/10, 2/10

Bikini Bottom Day: Basically the musical as an extra-long episode of SpongeBob, all songs intact... including this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp4Oj6y7GCI
It will have the stop motion intro.

WhosTheRealPinheadPatrick?

Bomb-Selling Pirate
5/10

(me me big boy): Spongebob meets jacksfilms: Spongebob meets the big boy, JOHN.
(no mayonaise): Patrack: Patrick runs for the first time and dies but then lives because Spongebob told him to be alive.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
0/10 Because nothing was listed, still better than Squid Baby though.

Patrickrulez: Patrick becomes a famous critic and starts to critisize everything, and everyone starts to blindly believe everything he says, instead of forming their own opinions

The Freezer of Atlantis: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr Krabs, Plankton, and Sandy get trapped in the freezer of Atlantis and have to go in the pipes of Atlantis while they slowly and slowly disappear

Puffy Fluffy Returns: Puffy Fluffy comes back to Bikini Bottom and Spongebob acts the same way he did before

Two Coarse Meal: Pearl tries Plankton for the first time in years, and decides that they taste very good, and asks for more. So Mr Krabs uses this to his advantage by bringing Plankton to insanity to the point where he kills himself. At the end of the episode, Plankton dies, and Mr Krabs just laughs

Lip Sync Battle Shorites + Spongebob: Nickelodeon tries to make their viewers jump off a cliff

spongebob pokemonpants: spongebob pokemonpants meets the Bikini Bottom Superband (I think that's what it's called)

Season 9A's Greatest: Squidward gets a head injury that turns him into a baby, and the baby version of Squidward reads Spongebob's diary to everyone in Bikini Bottom. As a result, Mr. Krabs fires Spongebob for no reason, and Spongebob has to resort to playing extreme sports all day.

Bubbles vs the Seagulls: 44 minutes of Bubbles rap battling the Seagulls

Personally I give all of these 10/10

Back