Loud House IS GETTING A SPIN-OFF Called "Los Casagrandes"

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Maybe they'll try to heavily differentiate Los Casagrandes from The Cleveland Show, just maybe, but this still gives me vague flashbacks for all the right reasons..
President Squidward said:
The cartoon fandom will eat this up along with the Blue's Clues reboot and claim how great Nickelodeon is again.
AHEM. You wanna know how many 90s fantards hate the hell out of CGI reboots though? Do ya?

*cough* Just look at what happened to these folks, ladies and gentlemen...
48201-bobbuilder-edit.jpg

main.jpg

tumblr_mf6l9b9etW1qektswo1_500.png

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Okay, now it's time to get serious. This show is literally banking off the success of the Loud House, by ripping off it's premise. I legitimately can't see this show lasting any more than one season, nothing new is really thrown into this show. Just looking at the picture promoting the show, this show is so painfully the Cleveland Show of Nickelodeon. Given Nick's track record of spin-off series, I don't have that many ambitions for this series, even when I find the Loud House to be a pretty good show. If this show actually becomes a success (Which I doubt it will, being nearly identical to the series it's spun off of), I really wouldn't know what to say, I find it hard to believe that people will actually read into this show. If it's a legitimately good show, I wouldn't really mind, but at the same time, it's kind of pointless, given how it's the same show as the Loud House, there's no real need for this to even exist in the first place, other than to earn some money.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
I think The Loud House is a fine show, just not my cup of tea. However, I think the spin off is a terrible idea! This show isn't even 2 years old yet, and the premise sounds like the Cleveland Show. Nick should let this show's success sink in a bit, before they start doing ::dolphin noise:: like this.

Back