Look at Me!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Or maybe your Sig is giving him a seizure. :)
Yeah, I seriously can't look at that for more than a half second without my head feeling dizzy and achy and weird... literally. :)
Then this warning is for you! :P

SEIZURE WARNING

Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, such as while watching TV or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before.
Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game.
Parents should watch when their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child have any of the following symptoms:

Convulsions Eye or Muscle Twitching Loss of Awareness
Altered Vision Involuntary Movements Disorientation

Pokmon anime, what madness have you wrought? :P

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Or maybe your Sig is giving him a seizure. :xD:
Yeah, I seriously can't look at that for more than a half second without my head feeling dizzy and achy and weird... literally. @_@
Then this warning is for you! @_@

SEIZURE WARNING

Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, such as while watching TV or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before.
Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game.
Parents should watch when their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child have any of the following symptoms:

Convulsions Eye or Muscle Twitching Loss of Awareness
Altered Vision Involuntary Movements Disorientation

I believe if I had one I wouldn't be sitting here writing this post. :P As of now, they merely give me a headache. :P

Back