Look at Me!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

sireatsalot

Alien hunter

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
Actually, there was no "original" Elastic Waistband. Ralph was Spongey444 and then went to Elastic Waistband...so technically he loses :D
Slam!
BTW- I like "Wasteband" better- very clever.
I agree with this post.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU ANYMORE!!!!!
WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!?!?!
I DON'T KNOW. :P
Thanks for the comment on my name BTW! :P

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Your welcome. You did spell it that way on purpose, right? :P I don't wanna give you credit for being clever if it was just because you couldn't spell right. :krider:

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Your <-- OH MY GOD, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS welcome. You did spell it that way on purpose, right? :mad: I don't wanna give you credit for being clever if it was just because you couldn't spell right. :cigar:
Fine then, I'll do it for you.

That's very clever, dude. :sandy:

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Your <-- OH MY GOD, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS welcome. You did spell it that way on purpose, right? :( I don't wanna give you credit for being clever if it was just because you couldn't spell right. :)
Fine then, I'll do it for you.

That's very clever, dude. :P
:P Oh, I can't believe I didn't catch that... that is one of the MOST ANNOYING errors in the history of history. *hangs head in shame*
I feel (tarnished, dirty, blemished) one of those, for having made the most pathetic grammatical error there is (short of using the possesive apostrophe wrong) .... I gotta go take a shower now to wash the stupidity off...

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Your <-- OH MY GOD, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS welcome. You did spell it that way on purpose, right? :P I don't wanna give you credit for being clever if it was just because you couldn't spell right. :P
Fine then, I'll do it for you. REALLY?!

That's very clever, dude. :)
Correction:
Fine, then... I'll do it for you.

Doug, you fail at grammar.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Your <-- OH MY GOD, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS welcome. You did spell it that way on purpose, right? :P I don't wanna give you credit for being clever if it was just because you couldn't spell right. :P

That's very clever, dude. :)
Correction:

EVERYONE HAS EQUAL RIGHTS IDIOT ACCORDING TO YOUR AWESOME PARTAY

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Your <-- OH MY GOD, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS welcome. You did spell it that way on purpose, right? :) I don't wanna give you credit for being clever if it was just because you couldn't spell right. :P

That's very clever, dude. :D
Correction:

EVERYONE HAS EQUAL RIGHTS IDIOT ACCORDING TO YOUR AWESOME PARTAY
What...? I was just kidding with him. :|

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Or maybe your Sig is giving him a seizure. o.o
Hopefully it will give you a seizure so we can all dance around you when you hit the floor! o.o (BTW, Tocuh- you did see my embarassing admission of guilt about seven posts back in this thread, right? I would hate to humble myself and have nobody notice! @_@ )

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Or maybe your Sig is giving him a seizure. :)
Yeah, I seriously can't look at that for more than a half second without my head feeling dizzy and achy and weird... literally. :)
Then this warning is for you! :P

SEIZURE WARNING

Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, such as while watching TV or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before.
Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game.
Parents should watch when their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child have any of the following symptoms:

Convulsions Eye or Muscle Twitching Loss of Awareness
Altered Vision Involuntary Movements Disorientation

Back