Little Yellow Book Premieres Saturday, 10:30am

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
YESSSS.

The promo has me excited ... but if there's one thing I learned from Squid Defense it's to never trust a promo. :P
Hopefully it will be good, though.

Couple of things:
- What's the deal with Nick promoting episodes under different names? "Diary of a Sponge" sounds like a terrible fanfiction.
- Since when do SpongeBob's pants and shirt separate?

Web Surfer

What the ::dolphin noise:: is up with Spongebob undressing himself and then dancing across the Krusty Krab kitchen? That's simply disturbing, and it'd be disappointing to know if it were Spongebob's stupid antics.

Anyways, it will hopefully be good. Hopefully. Most of the Season 9 episodes have been decent so far, and this may just give the season a boost.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
Web Surfer said:
What the ::dolphin noise:: is up with Spongebob undressing himself and then dancing across the Krusty Krab kitchen? That's simply disturbing, and it'd be disappointing to know if it were Spongebob's stupid antics.

Anyways, it will hopefully be good. Hopefully. Most of the Season 9 episodes have been decent so far, and this may just give the season a boost.

Lol why is Web Surfer a guest?

kev

innit
Never laughed more harder at a commercial (like the Oreo Super Bowl 2013).
Like why the heck is SpongeBob Dancing in his underwear?

AlexaStar

Floating Shopping List
Heh, watch this be a total letdown for me.

Well, okay, I shouldn't be so harsh yet. I love the other two episodes that have premiered this year, so maybe this one will be good too.

Hopefully. If it isn't........well, I don't know. I've just been looking forward to this one since November, so I have about 4 months of waiting pent up in me.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
Well it's about time. Sheesh. And the promo looks OK. Nothing spectacular. I hope it turns out good, though.

WWESpongefan

Part Computer or Something
Looks good to me. I wonder what kind of secrets Spongebob hides?

The Squid

Moby Dollar
YES!

I'm just nervous this will end up with Squidward as the enemy, and I'll wind up hating the episode. Then again, my expectation for some episodes have been different than what I thought.

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
kevin_ng2010 said:
Never laughed more harder at a commercial (like the Oreo Super Bowl 2013).
Like why the heck is SpongeBob Dancing in his underwear?
I'm guessing because Squidward's blackmailing him.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the episode, The promo already made me a tiny bit excited, but after Truth or Square and The Clash of Tritian, I only care about the footage in it.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Well, season 9 has ACTUALLY been pretty decent. I'll give it a try.

SpongeShine

Bomb-Selling Pirate
That's good! This episode looks interesting! I still wonder why they didn't air this before.

luvsSpongebob

Floating Shopping List
Hmmm....I wonder why I haven't seen this commercial. Looks interesting.

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
believe it or not, i was actually wondering where this episode went since the first time i heard about it i think in like...november 2012. but now its premiering which makes me say YES!!! on the inside AND outside =D i cant wait til saturday!

Cha

I love SBM
THE KRUSTY KRAB PRESENTS LIVE NUDITY 2: STARRING SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Back