Little Yellow Book Premieres Saturday, 10:30am

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Will there be a marathon like they did with plank tons pet

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Awww yeah! :D I've been waiting for a new episode for quite some time now, this episode looks good! I wonder why SpongeBob would bring his diary to the Krusty Krab in the first place though. :P

I better remember to record this episode. Sometimes I miss out on the premiers.

Cha

I love SBM
Does anyone else think that the "secrets" of his diary will just be weird stuff they made up for the episode? And/or the secrets are just not interesting at all, and squidward doesn't read the diary until the end of the episode and finds his out. Like how SB was dancing in hIs underwear. He didn't know until after he was in his undies that Squidward had his diary. So that could mean that is something SB does while he's alone. Or it can just be a black mailing thing Squidward does. Either way that dance thing seems interesting to me .

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
spongie33 said:
Will there be a marathon like they did with plank tons pet
Yes, they will play a bunch of episodes themed to "SpongeBob's Stolen Secrets Saturday" leading up to the episode, but it won't really count as a marathon since that's when they normally play SpongeBob anyway.

Unlimitedcha said:
Does anyone else think that the "secrets" of his diary will just be weird stuff they made up for the episode? And/or the secrets are just not interesting at all, and squidward doesn't read the diary until the end of the episode and finds his out. Like how SB was dancing in hIs underwear. He didn't know until after he was in his undies that Squidward had his diary. So that could mean that is something SB does while he's alone. Or it can just be a black mailing thing Squidward does. Either way that dance thing seems interesting to me .
Yup. It would be funny (and so in character) if the things SpongeBob wrote in his diary were totally mundane and uninteresting to anybody but him. Although the promo makes it look like Squidward actually does read his diary and finds it funny, so that's that theory out of the window, unless they just edited it cleverly.

When I heard this news, I ran around the house for 30 minutes straight. Saturday at 10:30 am, that "father" of mine is giving up his ::dolphin noise::ing tv :D

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
So where did that clip even come from? Why is it on a random Vimeo account O_o

Also, here's that new promo

[sbmvideo]134[/sbmvideo]

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
abney317 said:
So where did that clip even come from? Why is it on a random Vimeo account O_o
It's not really a random account; Jessica Wilson is a Nickelodeon PR person so that's usually where teaser clips of upcoming episodes of Nick shows are posted.

Cha

I love SBM
DadMom AngryPants said:
Just caught the end of a new promo.

Also, we have a clip!

http://vimeo.com/60772949
Man was that a cliffhanger or what. :p Also when did the KK start making deliveries besides pizzas?

Plus, was that Plankton in Jailbreak! in abney's post? :O

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
2 things

1- The clip looks AMAZING
2- Why is it called the Little Yellow Book when the diary is blue?

Back