Licensed to Chill

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Licensed to Chill
OUTTAKES

Gillenburg: Action!
Patrick: Oh, man. This heat wave's hot enough to fry a Krabby Patty!

Stevie picked up a steamy krabby Patty from the ground.

Stevie: Way ahead of ya. (eating patty) BLECH! This thing tastes like spraypaint!
Gillenburg: CUT! Who did that with the...

We then see Producer Randy hiding behind the pool with a can of spraypaint.

Randy: Hee-hee-hee!
Gillenburg: CUT! Randy! iCesacin sus bromas, senor! {Cease your pranks, mister!} (throws a flashlight at Randy)
Randy: Ow!

---

Plankton: Yes! Karen, it's ready!
Karen: Thank goodness. I was almost gonna malfunction from this heat wave. (starts to short-circut) Too late. (shuts down)
Gillenburg: CUT! Get Karen a new heatproof battery here!

---

Plankton: It works, Karen! Oh-h0-h0-h0-h0! It works! The Freezer-Ray 9003 works! Now it's time to break the ice.
Karen: A-ha-ha-ha-ha! That's funny!! Oh-h0-h0-h0...
Plankton: It's not that funny!
Gillenburg: CUT!
Karen: Ah-ha-ha! I'm sorry! It's just...so...ha-ha-hilarious!!! Ohh!

---

Perch Perkins: (wearing a red scarf and knitcap) Thanks, Johnny. Perch Perkins here, and I'm here in Downtown Bikini Bottom in the middle of what has been considered a miracle upon wonders. During the most intense heat wave this reporter has ever expierienced, snow has started falling from the sky! We bring you now to a live press conference with one of the top scientists from the Bikini Bottom Research Lab!
*cut to a live press conference*
Iave Knoideeuhwattiamtallkinobout: My name is Iave Acompleteideaofwhatimsaying (UH-cumm-PLEAT-i-DEE-ahf-WATT-iam-SAY-een) and I...
Gillenburg: CUT! Your name was supposed to be "Iave Knoideeuhwattiamtallkinobout"!
Iave Knoideeuhwattiamtallkinobout: Yeah, but that's my real name! (runs away crying)
Gillenburg: Oy vey.

---

Plankton: Say hasta la bye-bye, gentleboys!

He then shifted his ray to the "Antifreeze" setting. He fired an orange beam at the frozen pool, immediately melting the ice.

Patrick and Stevie: (running around in cricles) Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Just then, a beam hit Stevie, freezing eevrything except his mouth.

Stevie: Aw, dang.

---

Tyke and Nancy started batting at the dome, attempting to shatter it.

Officer Nancy: He can't keep us in here forever!
Officer Tyke: Hum diddly doodly to that. (batting the club repeatedly) Uh! Ugh! This thing...won't...break!
Gillenburg: CUT! We need a weaker batting club over here!

---

SpongeBob: Oy, ee, oy, ee, ay. Come on, come on, come on. Ay-doo, dee, ooh, oy, ee, oy, eeeeee...finished!

He held up a cruddly-drawn picture of Shrek, Donkey, and Puss from the Shrek movies.

SpongeBob: it's a charicture of you.
Gillenburg: CUT! SpongeBob, I asked for a charicture of a Sandy-Squiddy hybrid!
SpongeBob: Sorry, I was bored.

---

Sandy: Y'all 're the itchin' varmint who dang-gone frozen all of Bikini Bottom, ain't y'all?
Plankton: Who, me? What could've possibly given you that idea?
Sandy: Aw, come on, Plankton! Y'all is guilty as a porcupine with olive oil on his face!

SpongeBob and Plankton both burst out laughing.

Gillenburg: CUT! It's! Not! That! Funny!
SpongeBob: (while laughing) Yes, it is! A-ha-ha!
Sandy: (walking away) I'll be in my trailer.

---

Plankton: Huh?
SpongeBob: FACE YOUR DARKEST DAYS, PLANKTON!!!

He tore Mr. Krabs's entire house apart, causing it to cave in on the both of them.

SpongeBob: Owwww...

---

Plankton: (from underneath the ice; as he's being refrozen) No! No! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Patrick immediately ripped off the control panel that could set him free and tried to break it in two. This didn't work.

Patrick: It...won't...break! (starts laughing)
Gillenburg: CUT! What's wrong with these props?! I just asked for a styrofoam control panel! That's it!

A SNEAK PEEK AT KAY-RAH-TAE: THE MOVIE!

Light Blue = Camera is viewing Stevie over a purplish background
Dark Blue = We are viewing scenes from the movie, with Stevie's voice over the audio
Red = Line from the actual movie

Stevie: Hey, everybody, it's me, Stevie the Jellyfish, and I'm here today to tell you about the action-packed...(title of movie appears)...Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie!

Kay-Rah-Tae is our exciting new SpongeBob TV movie, and the 9th Season finale! So once that's over, helloooooooooo Season 10!

KRT the action-packed adventure of SpongeBob and Sandy heading to a big karate competition in um, let me see if I can pronounce this right...Hayashigame (HYE-ah-SHI-gahm-EE) Bottom, s-something like that.

Realistic Fish Head: All of the sea's karate afficianados have long dreamed of such a place for centuries, and now it's time to belt out your black belt, kick through the crowds, and smash your way to victory!

But as things start to get worse...

SpongeBob: (as they're chasing the bus to Hayashigame Bottom) Bus! Bus! Come back, bus!

...they'll be lucky to make it there ALIVE!

However, this doesn't mean that Patrick and I will be missing out on all the action!

Stevie: We should enter that competition ourselves and take home the trophy!
Patrick: Yeah! (pause) Except that we don't know karate.
Stevie: You make a very good point, and that's why I hate you. :)

It's long, it's actiony, it sums up all of Season 9 with its karate-tastic attitude!

Narrator:
Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie!
An all new SpongeBob movie event!
Coming soon to a forum near you!

Back