Licensed to Chill

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Oh, boy, this scene features some of the first romance I've written since Dandy Sandy Candy.

Scene name: Date Gone Awry!

We reveal that the Bikini Bottom Power Plant was part of the frozen half of Bikini Bottom, thus the un-frozen half was losing power at a deadneck pace. We cut up to the Curly Bubbles Studios, which had perfect electricity and a huge neon sign. We went up to the office of Milo Finkerfish from Squid Wood. The Fish Doctor, Producer Randy, and Old Man Jenkins (the varient from Friend or Foe?) were gathered there in front of him. His assistant, who looked similiar to Howard Blandy from Selling Out, stood next to him.

Milo Finkerfish: So, now, you want to borrow some of our electricity, eh? Well, for once, the rich men in control. Now, I have two buttons here. This one will provide power for your city, and this one releases the hounds. So, bring upon me your reasons.
Fish Doctor: We need power for our hospital! Lives could be lost!
Milo Finkerfish: Lives, yes...
Old Man Jenkins: I just need some power for my hot tub. (pulls out a hairbrush)
Milo Finkerfish: Hm, hot tubs are pretty relaxing...
Producer Randy: All of our reasons mean nada! Look in your heart and you will find the answer.

Milo raised one eyebrow as his assistant pantomimed them. We then cut to them running out being chased by rabid worms. There was a knock on Milo's door.

Milo: Oh, what now?

Plankton burst in with the Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003.

Plankton: We interrupt this obvious Simpsons Movie parody to FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

He struck the circutbreaker box, which not only shut off the electricity, but it caused a side-effect that froze everything conducting the elctricity, including the neon sign out front.

Milo: Hey, you can't just...

But before he could finish, Plankton froze them both as he wheeled out of the studio.

Plankton: Who can stop me now?! Ha-ha-ha! WHOOO?!!!?

We then cut to SpongeBob at the Fancy! restaurant. He was struggling with something in a callback to The Chaperone, where he was struggling with the punch bowl, although this time, we couldn't see what he was struggling with. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at him.

SpongeBob: Oy, ee, oy, ee, ay. Come on, come on, come on. Ay-doo, dee, ooh, oy, ee, oy, eeeeee...finished!

He held up a charicture of a bizzare figure that looked like Sandy with Squidward's head and nose, a yellow and black shirt with the shape of Squidward's shirt, and four legs, plus a cheesy air helmet around it.

SpongeBob: It's a charicture of you.

He handed it to Sandy, who was in a nice lavender dress with diamond and pearl earrings. She also had ruby red slippers on. O_o :) :shiftyninja:

Sandy: Um, geez...it's nice, SpongeBob, but it looks more like Squidward, don't y'all think?

SpongeBob examined his drawing.

SpongeBob: Oh, yeah, there is a small resembling there.
Sandy: Oh, well. Cheesy charictures aside, this is a nice date.
SpongeBob: Thanks. I'm glad we decided to go steady.

They slowly started to lean in to kiss, when they were interrupted by the window view across from them being blocked by ice.

SpongeBob: What the...

Just then, the power went out. Everyone started screaming and running around until Sandy lit a lantern. They both walked over to the door. SpongeBob attempted to open it, but couldn't.

SpongeBob: It's stuck! Something outside's blocking it!
Sandy: Stand back.

SpongeBob stepped away from the door as Sandy rushed, karate-kicking the door, and the frozen "bottle" exterior that was blocking it.

SpongeBob: Wow.
Sandy: That's what eight years of practicing karate can do for ya.

They then gasped at the frozen city.

SpongeBob: What happened to Bikini Bottom?!

Sandy picked up some of the snow and crushed it in her paw.

Sandy: Strange weather for late May, ah'll say.
SpongeBob: Even it was winter, no weather could be cold enough to freeze the whole city. Wasn't there a heat wave when we went in?

Sandy held up a thermometor in the air.

Sandy: (reading thermometor) Good golly! It's only -20[sup]o[/sup] outside. SpongeBob, something strange is definitely going on here. And we're gonna find out what!

*frozen bubble transition to next scene*

Next scene name: Guilty As A Porcupine With Olive Oil On His Face!
Song in next scene: "Pop Goes the Idiots" by Plankton
May not be suitable for: Anyone who finds the song "Pop Goes the Weasel" annyoing.

Sandy_Rocks

Moby Dollar
Could I make a sequal? It'll just need Randy (Hola!) And Permission to call the fish 'Tyke' for all (Well mostly all) fics. Please?

Sandy_Rocks

Moby Dollar
What about a sequal to the sequal? (Unless theres another Sequal...) Oh! And Randy's gonna be in Attack of the silver things and 'The best fic ever' featuring me, Squidwardlover, Could I use you? And Randy (Who randomly pops up and attacks everyone, due to a pill he accidently took thinking it was bubblegum) Also It will have a brand new character who cures Randy...

Stinkoman 20X6

What about a sequal to the sequal? (Unless theres another Sequal...) Oh! And Randy's gonna be in Attack of the silver things and 'The best fic ever' featuring me, Squidwardlover, Could I use you? And Randy (Who randomly pops up and attacks everyone, due to a pill he accidently took thinking it was bubblegum) Also It will have a brand new character who cures Randy...
  1. Yes, there will be a sequel to the sequel. ;(
  2. Depends on how you want to use me.
  3. Sure, that's one occasion where I'll let Randy be evil.
  4. Can I have some info on this new character?

Stinkoman 20X6

Again, until I say so, SpongeBob and Sandy are wearing:

SpongeBob: A tuxedo with a Plankton green bow tie.
Sandy: A sequeined purple dress with diamond and pearl earrings and ruby red slippers. :cry:

Scene name: Guilty As A Porcupine With Olive Oil On His Face!
Song in this scene: "Pop Goes the Idiots" by Plankton

Bikini Bottom was 94% frozen, with only a few denizens, Mr. Krabs's house, and one apartment building left unfrozen.

In merely moments, however, Plankton had frozen the last person in Bikini Bottom, and the last apartment building.

Plankton: Well, I've frozen the entire city! Now I can finaly move on to stealing the formula! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

He wheeled the cannon past frozen Old Man Jenkins (from Friend or Foe?) mowing his lawn, which SpongeBob and Sandy, still in their nice dress, were hiding behind.

SpongeBob: Plankton! Figures he's behind this!
Sandy: We gotta stop him before it's too late!

They stealthily followed Plankton and his cannon, hiding everywhere. Eventually, Plankton started to get the feeling he was being followed.

Plankton: Hey! Who's following me?!

He fired the antifreeze ray at a frozen mailbox SpongeBob and Sandy were hiding behind.

SpongeBob: Rats.
Plankton: Well, look what the snail dragged in. SpongeBoob and his charming girlfriend...um, uh...
Sandy: Sandy.
Plankton: Whatever. What brings you two turtle doves here, unfrozen and what-not?
Sandy: Y'all 're the itchin' varmint who dang-gone frozen all of Bikini Bottom, ain't y'all?
Plankton: Who, me? What could've possibly given you that idea?
Sandy: Aw, come on, Plankton! Y'all is guilty as a porcupine with olive oil on his face!

SpongeBob and Plankton stared at her.

Plankton: Um, wha...?
Sandy: Y'all heard me!
SpongeBob: A porcupine...with olive oil...on his face? How is that considered...
Sandy: Aw, just forget it.
Plankton: Glad to.
SpongeBob: Give up, Plankton! If you want the Krabby Secret Formula, you'll have to go through Sandy!
Sandy: (turns to SpongeBob) Um...what now?
Plankton: How about I sing you two a little song?
SpongeBob: A song?

Plankton:
All around Bikini Bottom,
The lovey-doveys chased the copepod.
The boobies stopped to listen to a song...

He then froze them dead in their tracks.

Plankton:
Pop goes the idiots!
AHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

He then wheeled off, leaving the two of them frozen there. But then, Sandy burst out with a fierce karate chop.

Sandy: It'll take more then a second Ice Age to keep me back!

It took SpongeBob a bit longer to break free, but he did it.

SpongeBob: I think I have an idea to stop Plankton. Just follow my lead, Sandy.

*frozen bubble transition to next scene*

Next scene name: Spider-Pants, Spider-Pants, Does Whatever a Frozen Pair of Spider-Pants Does!
May not be suitable for: Anyone who's gotten sick of the "Spider-Pig" theme song from The Simpsons Movie.
Song in next scene: "Spider-Pants" by Sandy

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene name: Spider-Pants, Spider-Pants, Does Whatever a Frozen Pair of Spider-Pants Does!
Song in this scene: "Spider-Pants" by SpongeBob

Plankton's Lazer-Ray 9003 was now approaching Mr. Krabs's house, the one house that Plankton had not yet frozen, obviously due to the location of the secret formula inside.

Plankton: Alright, secret formula. Time to come to your daddy.

Just then, we heard Sandy's voice, yet deeper.

Sandy's deeper voice: Excuse me, little sir!
Plankton: Huh?

He jumped off to see Sandy, who was wearing a huge trench coat, a blue fedora (stolen from the frozen Mr. Timbacks), and a mustache that hid both her identity and her mouthpiece. She spoke in a very deep voice, most likely to hide her female gender and Western accent.

Sandy: (deep voice) See now, mah name is, uh, um...San...jay...Jeeks. Yeah! Sanjay Jeeks!
Plankton: Wait, aren't you one of those salesman from Fondo Mexicano with brown skin and a slight Western accent?
Sanjay Jeeks: (voice is a little less deep, slightly more exposing the Western accent) Eyumm....sure! Whatever y'all say! Now, ah was comin' into town and watching y'all and yer fancy machine...

While she was distracting Plankton, SpongeBob hopped into the driver's seat of Plankton's Lazer-Ray 9003 and flipped on the switch, since Plankton had turned it off when he stepped down.

Sanjay Jeeks: ...that a...(straining to get the words)...h-ha-h-handssssssome you-ou-ou-g maahn like y'all...shouldn't be walking around without some handsome jeans to boot!
Plankton: Well, I have been consdiering some trousers, but so far, I have yet to find a pair that'll fit me.
Sanjay Jeeks: Until today! Do you fit in a size -4?

She pulled out a tiny pair of pants enough to fit Plankton. He gasped. He excitedly tried them off, but they were a little flabby.

Plankton: They seem kind of big. Are you sure these are a size -4? It feels like a size -2.
Sanjay Jeeks: Is that right? Let me check the tag.

She pulled out the back of th pants and then gave a wink and thumbs-up to SpongeBob. He gave one back and then aimed at the pants. He then fired a chunk of ice into the pants. They had just pulled the old "ice dropping" trick on Plankton.

Plankton: (running in circles) Oh-h0! Ahh! Ahh! Ohh! Ee! Cold pants!! Cold pants!! Mommy!

Sandy giggled a little bit.

SpongeBob: (watching Plankton run around)
Spider-Pants, Spider-Pants,
Does whatever a frozen pair of Spider-Pants does!♪

♪Can he swing from a web,
No he can't,
His pants are cold,
Look out, here comes Spider-Pants!

Plankton pulled out a pick-ax and tried to break off the ice. He succeeded, but he also jabbed his own back with it.

Plankton: Oww!!

Sandy giggled so much that her mustache fell off, exposing her face and her mouthpiece. Plankton also noticed someone on the driver's seat.

Plankton: Hey!

TheSpongeBob and Sandy immediately dashed away before Plankton could recognize them, leaving behind Sandy's disguise. Plankton dropped his pants and pulled out the pick-ax, looking around.

Plankton: Darn Canadians.

SpongeBob and Sandy were hiding behind a frozen building.

SpongeBob: Alright, now it's time for my real plan.
Sandy: This weren't part of yer plan?
SpongeBob: Nah, this was just for fun.

*frozen bubble transition to the next scene*

Next scene: SpongeBob Harnesses His Impending Rage!
May not be suitable for: Those who are tired of seeing damsels in distress and the Eye of the Tiger.
Song in next scene: The Germ Warrior from Atlantis Squarepantis (instrumental version)

Stinkoman 20X6

For this scene, it's gonna be important to remember this line...

SpongeBob: Wow Sandy, you sure can be threatening when you want to be.
Sandy: Oh, it's all the impending rage. You have it too, you just need to figure out how to harness it.
SpongeBob: Noted.
Not only is it a line lifted directly from Billy and Mandy: Wrath of the Spider Queen, but there's also a callback to it in this scene, as you probably figured by the scene title. :P

Scene name: SpongeBob Harnesses His Impending Rage!
Song in this scene: The Germ Warrior from Atlantis Squarepantis (instrumental version)

Plankton proceeded to start melting the door with his melt ray.

Plankton: Can't this thing melt any faster?!
SpongeBob: Hey, Plankton!

He turned around to see SpongeBob and Sandy, whom were now back in their regular attire.

Plankton: Well, if it isn't SpongeBoob and Sandumb! I see "y'all" have recovered from being frozen!
Sandy: Darn right we have, varmint!
SpongeBob: But now we have our secret weapon!

A small yellow robot with a duck bill on its chest staggered over.

Yellow robot: (distorted voice) Kork kork kawkkr!
Sandy: Ah reassembled Stevie's broken little duck toy into a self-controlled robot! With a special little feature of mah own!

She pulled out a little remote and pressed a button. The duck bill on Ducky's chest fired a green lazer beam, which shot out the fancy orange lights on the side of Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003.

SpongeBob: We like to call him Mega-Ducky!
Sandy: Now Mega-Ducky, attack!
Mega-Ducky: (firing lazer at Plankton's seat; distorted voice) Krakk! Krakk! Kronk!
Plankton: AAAHHH!!! (ducks behind the seat)

Several lazers were fired, eventually burning little holes into the seat, making it look like swiss cheese. Plankton came out, completely unharmed.

Plankton: Well then, looks like it's time to crank the heat!

His PFR9003 fired a red beam at the remote, causing it to explode.

Plankton: And to make sure you can't escape again, I'll have to erase your karate skills from you!

He fired a purple beam at the both of them. This erased the karate skills from both their minds, and also made Sandy dumb.

Sandy: (one of her pupils circles about) Duuuhhhhh....
SpongeBob: Sandy!

He then fired a pruple beam which reminded Mega-Ducky until he "de-assembled" back into broken pieces.

SpongeBob: How many beams do you have on that machine?!
Plankton: About 15, actualy. But now, it's time for you to perish!

He fired the freeze ray at SpongeBob, freezing him solid. He was almost helpless now that he no longer knew karate.

Plankton: Hah-hah-hah! Now to get back to getting my secret formula!

He continued melting the front walls to clear the path for the PFR9003. Inside her bedroom, Pearl was talking with her friend Janet on her cellphone.

Pearl: Did you hear something, Janet? (pause) Me neither. Now, back to the Billy Fishkin discussion...

We cut to SpongeBob, whom was only thinly frozen, to the point where he could still shift his eyes around, whcih he did in Sandy's direction. She had a shocked expression, when she got frozen. An expression that indicated distress and helplessness. Inside SpongeBob's eye, a tiger roared, thus visualizing the Eye of the Tiger from various Rocky movies.

He suddenly bust out of his frozen state with a mighty loud Godzilla roar, grabbing Plankton's attention. The music from Sandy's song from Atlantis Squarepantis, The Germ Warrior, played throughout the rest of the scene.

SpongeBob: FACE YOUR DARKEST DAYS, PLANKTON!!!

He ran into the house and tore it apart until he finally uncovered the formula, which he then grabbed.

SpongeBob: If you want this formula, you're gonna have to go through me, mama's boy!!!
Plankton: Well, then bring it on!

He jumped down. Apparently, this impending rage resotred SponeBob's kung fu skills, and even improved them, since he rised into the air and started belting it out on Plankton, until he finally hurled Plankton onto the side of the wall. He then started to fall.

Plankton: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

As he fell, SpongeBob fired the final freeze ray, and then Plankton finally landed on the ground, frozen in a chunk of ice.

BTTNS.

Final scene: Beaultiful Sunshine!
May not be suitable for: Those who haven't seen the episode Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III.

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene name: Beaultiful Sunshine!

SpongeBob aimed the PFR9003 at the frozen sun and fired the melt-ray. The ice coat around the sun started to melt and the sun instantly became warm and bright again.

SpongeBob: Hurray!

Then, he heard a cracking sound. He turned behind him. All the ice started to break off of the buildings, one by one. Then, the rest of the ice started to melt, and the people regained motion once again.

Patrick and Stevie also melted. They smiled at each other. But what relieved SpongeBob most was when Sandy also started to melt.

Sandy: Huh? Wha--
SpongeBob: Sandy!
Sandy: SpongeBob!

He ran over and they hugged.

Sandy: You've saved us all! Good going! You...

But before she could finish, SpongeBob grabbed her cheeks and kissed her for a duration of 9 seconds. :O

Sandy: ...did it.

Patrick and Stevie ran over.

Patrick: SpongeBob!
SpongeBob: Patrick! Stevie!
Stevie: You guys did it! You saved the entire town from Plankton's icy wrath, and shared a kiss. :)

They both blushed in embarassment. :blushing:

Stevie: (raising an eyebrow) That's right. We both saw it. :O
Patrick: I didn't.
Stevie: I have a question, though. What are we gonna do with him?

He was pointing to Plankton, who was still frozen in a tiny chunk of ice.

SpongeBob: I've been thinking about that, actually.

*bubble transition*

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mermaidman are now in the Villain Containment System of the Mermalair from Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III and Battle of Bikini Bottom.

Plankton was immediately re-frozen into a dome of tar-tar sauce.

Plankton: (from underneath the ice; as he's being refrozen) No! No! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Patrick immediately ripped off the control panel that could set him free and broke it in two.

Mermaidman: Well boys, your tallish friend should stay frozen in there for a long time if you just stay away from the...uh...nn....what was I talking about?

Plankton groaned from underneath his frozen prision.

POST-CREDITS EPILOGUE

Outside on the streets of Downtown Bikini Bottom, some kids were playing ball. They were all down to their swimsuits. We then see that Officers Tyke and Nancy are still imprisioned within the dome, attemptin to bat their way out with their broken clubs. The environment was still in a cold frosted state from the inside. Their uniforms were also slightly tattered. One kid was throwing his beach ball at the dome continuosly.

Officer Tyke: (as Officer Nancy passes out) Don't worry...Officer Nancy...we'll get out of here...eventually...(faints)

End of Licensed to Chill

That's not all, folks! Stay tuned for: Licensed to Chill Outtakes, plus a sneak peek at "Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie!"

There you have it. SpongeBob and Sandy's second on-screen kiss on the lips. :O

Back