Licensed to Chill

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Plankton Unleashes the Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003!

Bikini Bottom was now playing in this new snow. A kid was building a snowman, but then Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003 zapped it. However, since the snow was already frozen water, it hardly did anything. Shocked, the kid ran away, crying. Everyone gasped at the sight of Plankton. Since his PFR9003 had wheels, he could move it around.

Plankton: Hello, citizens of Bikini Bottom!
Mr. Krabs: Plankton?!! This is all your doing!
Plankton: Ding-ding! We have a winner! And here is your prize!

He then zapped Mr. Krabs, rendering him completely frozen just like in the movie (he was even in the same position).

Plankton: Oh! I almost forgot, any last words?

He then shifted the switch to "antifreeze" and zapped Mr. Krabs's head, unfreezing it.

Mr. Krabs: What the- Plankton, you'll never get the formular! It's under my mattress and you'll never find it there! Ar-har-har..oops.
Plankton: Hot dog, thanks for the information, Krabs!

He then re-freezed Krabs's head.

Plankton: Oh, and well I'm here, I might as well.

He then turned the cannon towards the Krusty Krab and froze the entire establishment.

Plankton: No one can stop me now!
Officer Tyke: (offscreen) Except for us!

Plankton turned to see Officers Tyke[sup]1[/sup] and Nancy as well as the entire police force behind them confronting Plankton.

Officer Nancy: You're under arrest for illegal weather alterations...
Officer Tyke: ...so you're coming downtown with us, shrimp.
Plankton: Please. You and what army?

He then froze the entire police force behind them.

Officer Tyke: ...Right.
Officer Nancy: We're gonna run now.

They then tried to run away.

Plankton: Not if I have anything to say about it!

He then froze Officers Tyke and Nancy right in their tracks.

Plankton: Now no one can stop me. And, just in case...

He then proceeded to freeze people and buildings like crazy, like freeze beam shot into the air exploded in purple flares that made the air colder. From Patrick and Stevie's point of view, this looked like fireworks.

Stevie: Hey, look. Fireworks.
Patrick: Is it No Pants Day[sup]2[/sup] already? I must celebrate then!

He then ripped off his shorts and threw them offscreen. His lower body was in the water and thus not seen.

Stevie: Um, Patrick? You remembered to wear underwear today, right?
Patrick: Huh?

A small bubble popped in the water in front of Patrick.

*bubble transition*

Next scene: Patsickle and Shivie!

[sup]1[/sup]"Tyke" is the name I gave to the blue officer next to Nancy.
[sup]2[/sup]No Pants Day is actually a real day that is on the second Saturday of May every year.

Stinkoman 20X6

Patsickle and Shivie!

Back at the pool, Patrick and Stevie were freezing cold to their butts.

Stevie: C-c-c-can we get out of this p00-h0o-h0o-h0oool now?
Patrick: Sh-sh-sh-shush. I'm tr-t-tr-trying to enjoy this...p-p-p-pool!
Plankton: (offscreen) Oh, boys?

We cut to see Plankton and his Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003 in front of them.

Plankton: Well, well, well, if it isn't SpongeBoob's little friends, Patdumb, and Stupie. (looking around) Speaking of SpongeBob, where is he? i haven't seen that little idiot this entire fic!
Patrick: He-he-he-he's on a d-d-d-ate with Sahahandy!
Stevie: Y-y-yeah. They won't be b-b-b-b-b-back foh0h0h0h0r a c-c-ouple of hours.
Plankton: Awwwww...too bad! He won't be able to watch your DEMISE!!!!
Patrick and Stevie: (hugging each other) Ahhh-haaaa-haaaaa-haaaaa!!!

Plankton fired at the pool. It froze alll the water, deflating the pool, and rendering Patrick and Stevie stuck. They stood up and both tried to run in different directions. But because they were bounded together by the frozen pool water at their waists, causing them to cancell each other out.

Plankton: Say hasta la bye-bye, gentleboys!

He then shifted his ray to the "Antifreeze" setting. He fired an orange beam at the frozen pool, immediately melting the ice.

Patrick and Stevie: (running around in cricles) Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

As they were running around screaming, Plankton was trying to blast them with freeze-rays.

Plankton: Drr! Drr! Drr! DRRR!!! Stand still, you idiots on sticks!

Just then, the ray was about to head for Stevie.

Stevie: HOLY CRADILY!!!
Patrick: I'll save you, Stevie!

Patrick then jumped in front of Stevie, causing the ray to hit him instead. Stevie covered his vision[sup]1[/sup] with his hands the entire time, and when he looked, Patrick was frozen in mid-air, sacraficing himself to save Stevie. Stevie whewed. Just then, Plankton froze the entire lower half of his body, rendering him immobilized.

Stevie: Aw, shrimp.
Plankton: And now you're gonna get what's comin' to ya, flubber!

Stevie then spotted the open toolbox in SpongeBob's back-yard. Being half-sponge, he was able to stretch his arm in order to reach the toolbox.

Stevie: Must...get...hammer!

He grabbed the hammer and attemped to break the ice with the hammer. This had no effect whatsoever.

Plankton: (laughs) You can't free yourself with a hammer! That's a special ice beam that can't even be melted by the sun! The only two things that can penetrate them are my antifreeze beam, which I just used on your sad little pool, and super-mod karate skills! This is the same stuff the EPA used to make the giant dome that covered all of Springfield in The Simpsons Movie, a little known factoid.

He then froze the rest of Stevie in his place.

Plankton: Well, now that Patsickle and Shivie are out of the way, and SpongeBrrr is on his date with Snowy, man I'm killing with all these puns, I can't imagine anyone who could stop my revolution of ice!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And he left, leaving Patrick and Stevie frozen solid.

*bubble transition to commercial break*

Narrator: Will Plankton's reign of cold evil ever be stopped? Stay tuned!

Next scene: Plankton's Icy Rampage!

[sup]1[/sup]Stevie has no eyes, because he is half-jellyfish. Yet, if you really look at it, even though jellyfish don't have eyes, somehow through cartoon physcis, they still have clear vision and are aware of their surroundings. So I appled this concept of having "invisible eyes" to Stevie, which I refer to as his "vision".

Stinkoman 20X6

Plankton's Icy Rampage!

When we cut back to Bikini Bottom, we immediately see that Plankton has already frozen over half of the town. Plankton was now working on the other half of town. We cut to him freezing the Bikini Bottom Bank (the one that's shaped like a barrel). Millions of citizens started storming out of the bank in terror. Plankton froze them all as they ran out.

Plankton: And that's just how I like my eggs. Scrambled. And a little bit runny.
Oficer Tyke: Stop right there!

Officers Tyke and Nancy stood there, having thawed out from being frozen previously.

Officer Tyke: Luckilly for us, we're both 3rd-degree black belts, so we escaped from being frozen like it was water.
Officer Nancy: What are your plans this time, shrimp? You've already frozen half the town. Why not stop now?
Plankton: I need to make absolute sure that there is no one to stop me from going to old Krabby's house and stealing the formula! Of course, after that, I'll only un-freeze willing customers.
Officer Tyke: Not if we can stop you!
Plankton: Oh, no, I'm shaking!

He then fired a green beam, which concealed Officer Tyke and Officer Nancy in a glass dome.

Officer Nancy: What the...
Plankton: I'd watch your language there, little lady. What do you think this is, a PG-13 movie?

He started to wheel away with his cannon.

Officer Tyke: Wait, so you're just gonna leave us in here trapped like rats?
Plankton: No! Rats can't be trapped this easily. You're trapped like...carrots.[sup]1[/sup] Well, au revoir!

He then wheeled away with his cannon. Tyke and Nancy started batting at the dome, attempting to shatter it.

Officer Nancy: He can't keep us in here forever!
Officer Tyke: Hum diddly doodly to that.

Then, his batting stick broke.

BTTNS.

Next scene: Date Gone Awry!

[sup]1[/sup]Lines taken directly from The Simpsons Movie.

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
At this rate, you'll be done with this fanfic in time for Yaksmas.

Back