Licensed to Chill

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
*inside the Krusty Krab*
Mr. Krabs: Alright, that's it! THIS HAS GONE ON FAR ENOUGH!!!

Everyone walked over to a cartoon version of PokDouglas, whom was sitting at a table sipping lemonade.

PokDouglas: (taking off sunglasses) Oh, hey guys. What are you all doing here? Shouldn't you be in one of my five fics?
Mr. Krabs: What's going on here?! FIVE FICS?!!? AT THE SAME TIME?!!? HAVE YOU GONE LOOPY, BOY?!!?
PokDouglas: Not really. I just like to speed things up a little. Now get in your palces. Licensed to Chill is about to start.

Licensed to Chill
Ice-ified b-b-by

Chillin' Douglas

Fro-fr-frozen by
Douglas of Ice

Anything Else I For-for-forgot *teeth chattering*
Cold Doug

Plankton walked into his lab from the movie, sweating heavilly and holding a fan behind his back. Karen was following him in walking computer mode.

Plankton: Karen, this heat wave is killing me. Plus, I'm all out of ideas for formulas! I've got a "evil-plan-to-steal-the-formula" mental block!
Karen: Wow, that's a rare one.
Plankton: (walks over to the file cabinet) Well, as this heat wave continues on, I might as well do some spring cleaning.

He opened up the middle cabinet to see something inside. H epulled out a file fodler.

Plankton: What's this? A lost file? (looks at the label) It's Plan 0.
Karen: Plan 0?
Plankton: Plan 0! My long-lost formula plan! (reads the plan) It's evil...it's diabolical! (sniffs it) It's lemon-scented!
Karen: Oh, boy. Deja vu.
Plankton: (looks out the window) Karen, this heat wave is about to come to an end! Ha-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha-ha!

BTTNS.

Next scene: Kiddie Pool Sharks!

Stinkoman 20X6

Kiddie Pool Sharks!

As Plankton indicated, there was indeed a heat wave in Bikini Bottom. Cars downtown were driving slowly, cause the drivers just couldn't take this heat. The heat was so bad that Mr. Krabs closed up the Krusty Krab for the day.

People were inside their homes, turning on their air conditioning as heavily as possible. In SpongeBob's front yard, Patrick and Stevie were cooling off in the small pool from Mid-Life Crustacean.

Patrick: Oh, man. This heat wave's hot enough to fry a Krabby Patty!

Stevie picked up a steamy krabby Patty from the ground.

Stevie: Way ahead of ya. (eating patty; mouth full) What time did they say they were gonna be back?

Patrick checked his crayon watch from Patty Hype.

Patrick: Uh...I gotta draw a new battery on this thing.
Stevie: (sweating) It's so hot that this ice cold water is turning warm.
Patrick: Sorry.

Stevie slowly backed away from Patrick till he got to the other end of the pool. Meanwhile, at the Chum Bucket, Plankton was at the top of the purple glove on the roof, with Karen. He had a huge machine (click here).

Plankton: Karen, say hello to Plankton's Freezer Ray 9003!
Karen: What's with the 3?
Plankton: I don't know, I just like the number 3.
*long pause*
Karen: ...So, aren't you gonna use it now?
Plankton: I can't. This machine runs on solar energy and I need to wait for it to be able to run six hours on its own.

Narrator: 28 HOURS LATER

Plankton checked the power gauges. Two of them were full, meaning it had enough power to operate for four hours, and the third gauge was almost full.

Plankton: Wait for it, wait for it...

Next scene: Blackout Freeze!

Stinkoman 20X6

Blackout Freeze!

Patrick and Stevie were still in the pool, bored as ever.

Stevie: We could pass this duck to each other!

Stevie passed a rubber duck to Patrick. Patrick passed it back.

Patrick: Whee. Let's play Duck Duck Hermit Crab!
Stevie: Let's go for it! (patting Patrick repeatedly) Duck. Duck. Duck. Hermit crab.
Patrick: (pokes Stevie in the arm) Gotcha.

Stevie slowly slumped into the pool.

*bubble transition*

Plankton and Karen were still waiting for Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003 to power up. It finally gave a beep.

Plankton: Yes! Karen, it's ready!
Karen: Thank goodness. I was almost gonna malfunction from this heat wave.
Plankton: And now, it's time to perform the ultimate test, to make sure the Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003 works to perfection.

His ray was able to move up and down and move on wheels just like a cannon. He moved his ray upward towards the sun.

Plankton: Karen, throw your sunglasses away, cause it's time for the Earth to expierience a major blackout freeze! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Karen: I knew I should have married that blonde guy.

Plankton then fired his machine. It sent a huge blue ray at the sun. As Plankton predicted, the ray then froze out the sun and black clouds began to surround the Earth. We see live-action footage of people in Tokyo, Japan looking up at the sky, confused at this sudden weather change.

Then...it began to snow. Snowflakes dropped down on the Earth. Everyone in Tokyo was uttering things (in Japanese) like, "Oh, my god." "It's snowing, I don't believe it." "Wow, mommy, it's just like that blizzard in Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl!"

Everyone felt the same in Bikini Bottom. T-shirt less men and bikini-dressed women were lookign up at the sky in amazement. They then started to cheer, thinking of this weather to be a miracle. Patrick and Stevie however, were confused.

Stevie: Is it just me or have I slept through the last six months and it's now winter? It's May. It doesn't snow in May. Especially not right in the middle of a heat wave.
Patrick: Hey, the magical weather man in the sky actually makes the weather good and now, you start complaining about it? I am sick and appled.
Stevie: it's "apolled".
Patrick: That too!
*back at the Chum Bucket rooftop*
Plankton: It works, Karen! Oh-h0-h0-h0-h0! It works! The Freezer-Ray 9003 works! Now it's time to break the ice.
*tiddy boom*
Plankton: I said it's time to..."break the ice". Get it? Break the ice? Cause I have a Freeze-Ray?
Karen: I get it.

BTTNS.

Next scene: Miracle Upon Wonders!

Stinkoman 20X6

The Realistic Fish Head's real name is Johnny, as depicted in Battle for Bikini Bottom for GameCube/Playstation 2/XBox.

King Neptune: (at the end of the "Robo-Sandy" battle) Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

Miracle Upon Wonders!

*news story*
Johnny the Realistic Fish Head: Hello, jolly citizens of Bikini Bottom! I'm a realistic fish head, and during a intense global heat wave, a miracle has been brought upon us. Here's Perch Perkins for more!
Perch Perkins: (wearing a red scarf and knitcap) Thanks, Johnny. Perch Perkins here, and I'm here in Downtown Bikini Bottom in the middle of what has been considered a miracle upon wonders. During the most intense heat wave this reporter has ever expierienced, snow has started falling from the sky! We bring you now to a live press conference with one of the top scientists from the Bikini Bottom Research Lab!
*cut to a live press conference*
Scientist: My name is Iave (AYE-ive) Knoideeuhwattiamtallkinobout (NOY-aye-DEE-uh-WAHTT-aye-AHM-tall-KEEN-uh-BOWT), and I...
*everyone starts laughing at him*
Iave Knoideeuhwattiamtallkinobout: STOP IT!!! I have developed a thesis for this so-called "phenomenon". Don't you all realize?! Santa Claus did this!!!

The press immediately stopped taking notes and shooting photos and just stared at him.

Iave: He has developed sympathy for us, and he has brought Christmas early upon us!!! (runs out of the press conference) WHEE!!! Santa!! I WANT A CHOO-CHOO TRAIN!!!
*shoots shocked faces between the press, Perch Perkins, Johnny the RFH, and Albert Einstein*
Albert Einstein: What a loser.
Realistic Fish Head: There you have it. Santa Claus is responsible for...bringing this snow...to us...in the third week of May...so we can get...presents. (very long pause) Aw, who am I kidding? That guy's a total nutjob.
Iave Knoideeuhwattiamtallkinobout: (offscreen) I am not!

We zoom out to show that Patrick and Stevie were still in their pool, watching the story on a TV floating in their pool. Behind the pool was a huge power egenrator hooked up to the TV, giving it power.

Patrick: Wow, I never realized Santa had the power.
Stevie: (shivering) Ca-heh-hehn we please get ouout now? The p-p-pool's gettin'...c-c-c-cold.
Patrick: Aw, come on, Stevie. Don't be a stabfun.
Stevie: I belululuive the term is j-j-j-joykill.
Patrick: Gesundheit.

Just then, the TV sunk into the water, causing the generator to seek its power underwater to the TV, thus electrocuding them. Stevie pulled the plug out of the TV and tossed it aside. They were now badly burnt.

Patrick: (as Stevie is blowing smoke) I told you this was a bad idea.
Stevie: Patrick, this was your idea.
Patrick: (coughs) Your point being?
(pause)
Stevie: Hey, the water does feel warmer.
Patrick: Sorry.

A bubble popped in the water, behind Patrick. Stevie backed to the edge of the pool in disgust.

Next scene: Plankton Unleashes the Plankton's Freezer-Ray 9003!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
What is it with Patrick and involuntarily making the water warmer? :punk:

Back