• Your voice matters! Your vote matters! Americans, remember to vote on (or before) this Tuesday, November 3. Visit Vote.org to learn how. Remind your friends!

LEGO SpongeBob (2019)

TheJasbre202

Giant Clam
A series i just made public not too long ago, been in production for over a month now and i'm animating the first episodes, scripts are nearly complete, etc.
This is a forum for the series, and for those who want to submit series ideas.

A preview for the series will come soon, I'm just waiting to have a few episodes animated so you can see a variety of scenes in said promo.

No official date yet, however, it comes out definitely in October, 2019 (on my youtube channel: Jasbre Network). Feel free to ask questions about the series!

Mikeduke324

Geographer
A series i just made public not too long ago, been in production for over a month now and i'm animating the first episodes, scripts are nearly complete, etc.
This is a forum for the series, and for those who want to submit series ideas.

A preview for the series will come soon, I'm just waiting to have a few episodes animated so you can see a variety of scenes in said promo.

No official date yet, however, it comes out definitely in October, 2019 (on my youtube channel: Jasbre Network). Feel free to ask questions about the series!
Nice. I haven't watched Lego S-M videos in years, but I'll check yours out when they are finished!