Leave a message game

revolution

Daydreams
Do a leave the a message and then somebody reply to it

Poster 1: blah blah blah after the beep. beep!
Poster 2: blah? xD xD xD after the beep. beep!

get it?

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
We're sorry. Douglas12 is currently outside babbling like an idiot. Please post after the beep.

:spongebob2: BEEP.

Stinkoman 20X6

You are a moron.

We're sorry. Douglas12 is currently watching Fair Idol on Nickeldoeon. But leave a message after the beep, and he might be able to get back to you. (FAT CHANCE!)

:P BEEP.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Hi

Sorry Im not here right now, Im watching a blank screen
Please give me pie after the Beep.
BEEEEEEP
Stop Cussing!
Beep!

Stinkoman 20X6

*gives pie*

We're sorry. Douglas12 is currently laughing maniacally and can't come to the phone right now, but pelase leave a message after the beep.

:) Meow. (BEEP)

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Hey Douglas12, your fan-fics are great!

Hi, you've reached Band Geek's personal robot. She isn't here right now; she's either at school or dead, but not in the house.
Me: "Robot, I'd like a double eppresso. Pronto!!"
Robot: *sigh* Yes, Band Geek, right away.
Look, she's not seeing anyone right now, but you can leave a message after the beep if you like.
Phew, that oughta hold the little esobees. Hey, is that light still blinking? I thought I turned you off. Excuse me... aw, come on, turn off already!! ... WHY WON'T YOU TURN OFF, YOU SON OF A ---
*beeeeeep*

*Kirby*

Krabby Patty Burglar
I am sorry Princess Pearl Cant pick up the phone because she is Busy.We will play cheap music for your wait thank you. (MUSIC) OH YEAH OH YEAH I AM CHA CHA HOUSE YEAH CLAP YOUR HANDS!
Thank you for listening will give you more music in your next call.
Please Leave a message after the Beep

* BEEP *

Stinkoman 20X6

Hi, Princess Pearl.

I am sorry, Douglas12 is currently hunting down Squidward and Squillium so he can kill them. Please respond after the beep.

:jellyfish: BUZZ! (BEEP!)

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Douglas12, you spelt Squilliam wrong. For the last time, it's spelt with an A. Squilliam. Deal?

Sorry, Band Geek is busting Douglas12 out of his 5-minute prison sentence right now. If you wanna help, please respond after the
*Beeeep*

Stinkoman 20X6

Hello, Douglas12 is currently arguing to Band Geek right now* so he cannot come to the phone. Please agree with his statement below after the beep.

BEEP.

* As fourth-in-command of the Fourms (see Never Ending Story), I have the right to mispell Squilium or Sqwidword, or SponjeBab.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Band Geek is currently trying to give Douglas12 a humongous flying metal chicken to stop him disagreeing with me. I only offered him a sociable drink! Please help me after the beep.
Beep!

Stinkoman 20X6

We're sorry. Douglas12 is in a BIG argument with Band Geek right now. Please protest about Band Geek after the BEEP.

:jellyfish: BURP! (BEEP!)

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
We're sorry, Band Geek is sharpening her pointy knuckles right now and tipping them with sharp acid. Please draw a target on Douglas12's nose after the
*beep*

*Kirby*

Krabby Patty Burglar
I am sorry Princess Pearl Could not answer the phone because she is naked and she is turning in to a cat.
Please Listen To some music Thank you!
(Music) SHake it shake it Shake your boo thing shake your boo Yeah yeah! So them how its doing now)
Thank you
Please leave a message after the Beep

*BEEP*

( A CALLER) WTF STOP FIGTHING YO Yeah Okay get it krunk!!!!!!!! Get it Krunk!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN u move like this no I can shake it like That!
(Calls Police)

SuperSponge

Relient K!!!
i am sorry i like pie, now give me pie after the beep *beep* HEY!!! STOP SWEARIN' at me

I am sorry i cant reach the phone right now, i am beepin' at the phone for beepin' at me

You've reached 359-4286 (made up number, dont call it) i am not home right now, or i just dont like you and i want to ignore you so please DONT leave a message and i WONT get back to you as (i almost swore) soon as i can

Stinkoman 20X6

I am sorry... I am currently hailing s21sponge... Leave a message after the "All Hail s21sponge"...

:P All hail s21sponge...

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Sorry, Band Geek cannot come to the phone right now; she's bowing down to the GigglePies. Heh heh, bowing is fun. Please leave a message after the giggle...
Bowing is fun!!

Back