Least funny pre-movie episodes

Graperpetual Pretzel

Choir Boys bad Something Smells good
I never got the dislike for Bossy Boots, I actually really liked it. It's not the funniest episode, but it's very enjoyable.

As Seen on TV was hilarious though.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I never got the dislike for Bossy Boots, I actually really liked it. It's not the funniest episode, but it's very enjoyable.

As Seen on TV was hilarious though.
It’s not a bad episode just very dull and bland
As Seen On TV started off good but SpongeBob got very cocky and annoying afterwards

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
Squirrel Jokes, it was fine for 2001 but 21 years later it's ironically not funny and pretty awkward.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I rewatched Chaperone it was pretty dull and boring and not too funny outside of a few jokes

Topazz

Baby Clam
A lot of the season 1 episodes did not make me laugh. Season 1 didn't feel like a funny show. It still is really really good, like 10 out of 10, however it doesn't really have that funny feeling.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
i always thought the wumbo episode was from season 4 due to the outlandish plot

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
i always thought the wumbo episode was from season 4 due to the outlandish plot
true that episode felt very post moviesh the plot was very stupid and there was a lot of grotesque scenes like SpongeBob using the belt on Squidward and everyone destroying SpongeBob’s inside

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I will always maintain that Dumped, I'm With Stupid, and Party Pooper Pants are the trashy trio from pre-movie. I don't enjoy any of these episodes, and I'd say the least funny of them is probably Dumped because it didn't even feel like it was trying to be all that funny at points (other than the soap (?) bit and the end). Party Pooper Pants was just unbelievably frustrating, and I'm With Stupid was way too mean-spirited (which sucks because that episode actually started off well).

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I will always maintain that Dumped, I'm With Stupid, and Party Pooper Pants are the trashy trio from pre-movie. I don't enjoy any of these episodes, and I'd say the least funny of them is probably Dumped because it didn't even feel like it was trying to be all that funny at points (other than the soap (?) bit and the end). Party Pooper Pants was just unbelievably frustrating, and I'm With Stupid was way too mean-spirited (which sucks because that episode actually started off well).
what's sad, is, all three of them are funnier than anything from season 6-8

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
what's sad, is, all three of them are funnier than anything from season 6-8
I think I might just have to disagree with you there. There's definitely plenty of unfunny episodes in seasons 6-8, don't get me wrong, but I think there's a lot of good in there too. Like I'd put all 3 of these episodes around a 5/10, and there's lots and lots of episodes in those three seasons that are better than that, at least in my opinion.

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
I think I might just have to disagree with you there. There's definitely plenty of unfunny episodes in seasons 6-8, don't get me wrong, but I think there's a lot of good in there too. Like I'd put all 3 of these episodes around a 5/10, and there's lots and lots of episodes in those three seasons that are better than that, at least in my opinion.
I agree, Seasons 6-8 actually have very good and funny episodes too, not everything in that era was bad

Back