Least funny pre-movie episodes

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Despite the fact that pre movie episodes are generally funnier than modern stuff. I don’t like how pre move lacks location variety. That’s the one thing modern SpongeBob does better than pre movie.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Yeah, Party Pooper Pants does have a few funny moments, the worst is most of the live action crap. Another pre movie episode that I don't remember many jokes from is As Seen On TV. I always found that one to be pretty forgettable.

But what's wrong with Nature Pants? I thought it was funny enough.
Its boring and depressing

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Yeah, Party Pooper Pants does have a few funny moments, the worst is most of the live action crap. Another pre movie episode that I don't remember many jokes from is As Seen On TV. I always found that one to be pretty forgettable.

I agree As Seen On TV is a bland, boring and forgettable episode

Btw why did the creators think it would be okay to pair it with the godly Can you Spare a Dime??

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar

Born Again Krabs and Bossy Boots are also episodes that are pretty forgettable and they are not that funny either

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV is probably somewhat forgettable...

Reason why I say somewhat is because of the "Wumbo" meme.

And the reason say the forgettable part is because of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V which is better than IV (in my opinion).

DietShampoo

Imitation Krab
You got it set to M for Mini, when it should be set to W for Wumbo.
I wonder if a fall from this height would be enough to kill me.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar

As Seen On TV at least has the Krusty Krab commercial the bran flake jokes and the striped sweater song

GetWelded

Welcome to the Chum Bucket #1 fan
I'm With Stupid

WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH THE MINDS OF THESE PEOPLE TO THINK THAT PATRICK TORMENTING SPONGEBOB IS ENJOYABLE TO WATCH?

-1000000000 out of 10

DietShampoo

Imitation Krab
I'm with stupid was funny enough to me. Janet! Marty! Who are you people?! Marty, I'm scared!

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Neptune’s Spatula is one of the dullest SpongeBob episodes ever the only funny scenes were Tom Kenny’s cameo and HOLY SMOKES

Back