Least Favorite Video Games.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
ssj4gogita4 said:
I thought n64 was the worst version but the stories between Brawl and Melee were totally different.
If Brawl had faster paced combat as well as an entertaining Classic and All Star Mode (And also if Break the Targets didn't become so lame), I probably would've liked it a lot more. It's far from the worst game out there to be sure, but to me it was a huge downgrade from Melee in every way aside from the character and stage selections.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
i don't like Action 52 and Cybercop from Sega Genesis. i have seen any sites or videos about worst games ever, i avoid from those games thanks to those sites and youtube

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Superman 64 because you have to fly through rings and nothing else. Sonic 06 is a close second because of all the glitches it had.

Growlie

Best Boy
@ssj4gogita4 I have some pretty interesting tricks for Ecco the Dolphin as well.

Mainly for Tides Of Time.

SpongeTube

Imitation Krab
Scarface - Money. Power. Respect for the PSP. I thought it was gonna be open-world like the one on the PS2, boy was I surprised. Horrible downgrade!

darkrage6

Floating Shopping List
Probably Metroid Prime Federation Force, what a slap in the face that was to Metroid fans everywhere, it's one of pathetic cash grabs i've ever seen in any form of media, and it bombed spectacularly even in Japan, nobody wanted this thing. Give me Sonic06 over it any day. It was so bad Gamestop gave me a full refund for it no questions asked.

Back