Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Season 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

q543frodomar

Banished
Hello there, and I'm Gamecubesarecool193 with another poll! This time, I'm here to know your least favorite season! My least favorite season is Season 5 because of the lack of good episodes. Most of the bad episodes are REALLY bad.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
either season 7 or season 5
tbh a lot of the bad episodes in season 6 were the worst episodes of the entire show but I think it also had more good episodes than either of those

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I think season 5 has way more good episodes than 6-8 can ever dream for.

Worst is season 6 imo, it just has very few good episodes and the bad episodes are the worst of the series. There will never be an episode worse than Truth or Square if they try. Boating Buddies, Pet or Pests, Choir Boys, Squid's Visit, and The Card are awful as well. Season 7 isn't too far behind as well. Season 8 isn't anything to brag about either but at least it's way more tolerable than seasons 6 and 7.

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Season 7, let me tell you why. At least season 6 has quite a few sparkling gems, Suction Cup Symphony, Not Normal, Sand Castles in the Sand, Single Cell Anniversary, Chum Caverns and Krusty Krushers. Season 7 only has 3 episodes that really stand out, Karate Star, Enchanted Tiki Dreams and The Abrasive Side, the other good episodes seriously don't stand out. Not to mention it has a lot more terrible episodes than season 6, for example; A Pal for Gary, Stuck in the Wringer, Trenchbillies, Yours, Mine and Mine and a lot more. Also season 7 just recycled plots from older episodes like the Imitation Krabs knock-offs (3 included, yes 3 just from this season) Model Sponge was similar to As Seen on TV and I will admit Karate Star was very similar to Karate Choppers. For those 3 reasons I think season 7 fails in comparison to season 6.

Leedles

Leedle
Season 7 has:

>some of my most hated episodes, including my all time least favorite (Yours, Mine, and Mine)
>some of the most overrated episodes
>rarely any memorable episodes

I think the only outstanding one from that season imo was SpongeBob's Last Stand and a couple other decent to passable episodes. So yeah, definitely Season 7.

Back