Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Season 6

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Season 7

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I don't know. It is definately 4,5,6 or 7 but I haven't watched enough episodes from these seasons to make a final judgement on which is my least favourite.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I say season 5... because I feel like season 4 still had a lot of the good qualities of the show... but season 5 was when it went down the most imo

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
I CANNOT BELIEVE season 6 got no votes (until me). By FAR that is the most heinous, terrible, grueling, slob crust of a season that has ever graced the show. It had pretty much ALL of the show's worst episodes, and nothing at ALL stood out to me. By my records (scoresheets), season 6 is a JOKE.

I know people are fed up with season 4. GET OVER IT. Obviously it is not as good as the previous 3 seasons, but there is NO WAY in ::dolphin noise:: that it is worse than the 3 seasons that follow it. Perhaps what pisses everyone off is the fact that season 4 was such a rude awakening, and I understand that, but the fact that NOBODY said season 6 is beyond me. Was anyone paying attention when Dear Vikings aired? Or Pet or Pests? WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?! Or at least everyone's good opinions????

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I'm confused because everyone said season 7 was like the SB of old and I agreed and started watching it again.

Planktonimor

Floating Shopping List
Either Season 4 or Season 7. Both have some good quality episodess, but some are boring and lame.

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I will haft to put another vote for Season 4. Let me explain:

The first few episodes of that season were admittly fairly good (Have You Seen This Snail was by far the best one), even though it did have some duds. However, once the storyboard crew was revamped, the rest of the season became a downer. The show got dumb down and the gags were more aimed at kids than the whole family. It was at SpongeBob's worst. The worst offense Season 4 gave us was Best Day Ever. I mean we waited 24 hours for this?

As for the follow ups; Season 5 was pitiful at fist, but near the halfway point, it found some ground. Season 6 was admittly more miss than hit. And as for Season 7, the humor here has gotten better, but that isn't saying much.

Wow, I wrote alot. :|

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot

The first few episodes of that season were admittly fairly good (Have You Seen This Snail was by far the best one), even though it did have some duds. However, once the storyboard crew was revamped, the rest of the season became a downer. The show got dumb down and the gags were more aimed at kids than the whole family. It was at SpongeBob's worst. The worst offense Season 4 gave us was Best Day Ever. I mean we waited 24 hours for this?

As for the follow ups; Season 5 was pitiful at fist, but near the halfway point, it found some ground. Season 6 was admittly more miss than hit. And as for Season 7, the humor here has gotten better, but that isn't saying much.

Wow, I wrote alot. O_o

I'm sorry but you have to read this: http://www.sbmania.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28164

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock

Wow, I wrote alot. :|

I'm sorry but you have to read this: http://www.sbmania.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28164

I already read your topic before making my point. <_<

Season 5. Whoever thought of all those episodes needs to have a talk with me. @_@

Season 4 wasn't THAT bad. I seriously have no idea whatsoever how Season 4 was bad. In fect, it was actually pretty good. But seriously, why does Season 5 have so little votes?! Watch those episodes and then all the Season 4 episodes. I hope you'll see the difference.

If you don't mind, TTS3, could I make a topic on why I think Season 5 is the worst season?

MechaWave

Karate Master
This is season seven you idiots.

127. Tentacle-Vision / I ♥ Dancing
128. Growth Spout / Stuck in the Wringer
129. Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy / The Inside Job
130. Greasy Buffoons / Model Sponge
131. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful / A Pal for Gary
132. Yours, Mine, and Mine / Kracked Krabs
133. The Curse of Bikini Bottom / Squidward in Clarinetland
134. SpongeBob's Last Stand
135. Back to the Past / The Bad Guy Club for Villains
136. A Day Without Tears / Summer Job
137. One Coarse Meal / Gary in Love
138. The Play's the Thing / Rodeo Daze
139. Gramma's Secret Recipe / The Cent of Money
140. The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom / Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle
141. The Main Drain / Trenchbillies
142. Sponge-Cano / The Curse of the Hex
143. The Great Patty Caper
144. That Sinking Feeling / Karate Star
145. Buried in Time / Enchanted Tiki Dreams
146. The Abrasive Side / Earworm
147. Hide and Then What Happens? / Shellback Shenanigans
148. The Masterpiece / Whelk Attack
149. You Don't Know Sponge / Tunnel of Glove
150. Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of the Mauna Loa
151. New Fish in Town / Love That Squid
152. Big Sister Sam / Perfect Chemistry

How in the ::dolphin noise:: do you hate this season? Waayyy better than 4-6.

Back