Least Favorite Episode

Over the years, SpongeBob has given us a great share of gems that will be remembered forever. However, for every "Band Geeks", there is a "One Coarse Meal". Especially in seasons 6-8, there are some true abominations that stick in people's minds forever. So what is your least favorite episode of SpongeBob SquarePants? Mine is "Choir Boys" (an unpopular opinion). I think this episode made me nearly give up on SpongeBob (the show) and made me hate without a limit for a long time SpongeBob (the character). The ultimate Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise::. 0/10. A kind of distant second is "To Love A Patty". One of the dumbest plots I've ever (SpongeBob dates a sandwich....lovely). The episode was gross, boring, a little disturbing, and the potential moment when most the SpongeBob writing crew, gave up on their job. Third would be "A Pal For Gary". I don't need to explain why this sucks. All I will say is ignorance is NOT bliss.

List (4-10):
10. Pet Sitter Pat
9. Yours, Mine and Mine
8. Truth Or Square
7. Pet or Pests
6. SpongeBob, You're Fired
5. Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom
4. One Coarse Meal

PinkPearl

insert title here
That's a tough one. I don't have one single least favorite, but I'd say Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom, Atlantis SquarePantis, The Gift of Gum, All That Glitters, SpongeHenge, Pineapple Fever, and To Save a Squirrel are all up there.

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
to love a patty. absolutely VILE in every way and spongebob was completely out of character.

2000sKid

Giant Clam
A Pal for Gary, with the one where Patrick eats the passes as runner-up

spongebobsfreckles

Imitation Krab
Gone. The premise is pretty interesting, and I actually enjoy some of the darker episodes, but the ending is so mean-spirited that it just ruins the entire thing for me. Everyone, including his closest friends, abandoning SpongeBob for weeks to the point where he suffers from nightmares, paranoia and delusions is bad enough, but the fact that they express no concern for his wellbeing and basically tell him to suck it up? That's a whole new level of disturbing that I don't want to see on a show aimed at children.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Pet or Pests or Squid Baby. Both are really gross episodes that are not funny or interesting. Both are sooo boring, stupid, uncomfortable, disgusting, and unwatchable.

Back