Least favorite character and why?

squidgeek06

Imitation Krab
A thread about everybody's least favorite characters and why they don't like them.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I don't have a least favorite main character, since I enjoy all of them. However, if I really had to choose, Mr. Krabs would probably be last. He is still a good character though, although he is unlikeable in some episodes (especially the S6-8) episodes.

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Least favorite character generally: Gary and Pearl (Both have grown on me a little, but I still usually find them the least interesting out of the main cast)
Least favorite character in bad episodes: Even though he's one of my favorites usually, SpongeBob is absolutely unbearable whenever the plot forces him to be way too dumb or stalk and harrass Squidward.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Honestly idk if I have any least favorite characters. I used to say Pearl, but I don't really dislike her...I guess I just like her the least, I wish they did more with her or something. Maybe Patrick too, I just don't find him as funny as I used to.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Pearl, at the beginning. However, she's not as annoying as Mr. Krabs' thirst for money being more annoying than ever because he doesn't really have a soul/heart anymore. He literally just thinks about money and it didn't used to be like that.

Between Mr. Krabs and Patrick I think are my choices. Patrick is just stupidly annoying with how dumb he has become in the last 5-6 seasons. I just can't fathom how he became like this or WHY...

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Pearl because she cries too much for me. But I hate Patrick and Mr Krabs more in their bad episodes.

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
I really hate Patrick in most Squidward torture ::dolphin noise:: episodes. He is way stupider than SpongeBob, so he gets way more annoying than SpongeBob, which causes the episode to get more infuriating.

spongefairy

Baby Clam
hmmm..maybe pearl? no particular reason why..she just isn’t all that interesting to me most of the time :/

GlitchyGoomba

Bomb-Selling Pirate
i honestly think that at some points in the show, all the characters can be my least favorites, but I think Mr. Krabs has crossed that point the most amount of times; he was once an endearing and adventurous authority figure over his employees, but now he's turned into a tightwad that will do anything for cash.

amadeus tentacles

Baby Clam
I'm between Patrick and Mr Krabs
It's a dilemma.
I am going to say both of them.
Patrick is way more stupid and a terrible friend and Mr Krabs is way more greedy and awful boss who treats Squidward and SpongeBob like objects not like alive sea creatures with needs.
I wish SpongeBob could stop to obey Mr Krabs so much and start complain and ask more money (Squidward already complains sometimes) because let's face it, SpongeBob it's the reason the krusty krabs has costumers and stopped being friends with Patrick and start to hangout more with Sandy.

Back